Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
VA hasn't paid me out for taking december classes nor has my pell grant and loan money been refunded yet. feels good to be broke as hell on Jan 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

holocaust bloopers posted:

VA hasn't paid me out for taking december classes nor has my pell grant and loan money been refunded yet. feels good to be broke as hell on Jan 1.

Here is an extra kick in the nuts... the december payout is weak as gently caress

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
The interview with the GM went well, I have a phone interview with the regional VP next week and if I get passed that I have to interview with the Armored ops VP and the founder's son/CEO at HQ.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeris posted:

Here is an extra kick in the nuts... the december payout is weak as gently caress

It's always enough to cover rent and bills. December is always a lean month and this particular December was very costly.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

yea who the gently caress wants to live in that hellhole?

You can tell the price of oil is way down, because the New Year's gunfire died out after less than 10 minutes.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Zeris posted:

yeah but i got my big rear end book stipend on 18 credit hours the same day so i broke even.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

joat mon posted:

You can tell the price of oil is way down, because the New Year's gunfire died out after less than 10 minutes.

http://www.wired.com/2010/08/ff_madmaxtown/

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

It's always enough to cover rent and bills. December is always a lean month and this particular December was very costly.

New york bruh

Also major car repairs while visiting family in sunny Flawriduh :qqsay:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
New York will be cool. Soon.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Flikken posted:

The interview with the GM went well, I have a phone interview with the regional VP next week and if I get passed that I have to interview with the Armored ops VP and the founder's son/CEO at HQ.

Family owned Armored? ? New player on the market?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I-I think I just got accused of stealing valor.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

LingcodKilla posted:

Family owned Armored? ? New player on the market?

you have a PM

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I-I think I just got accused of stealing valor.

Do tell.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Lovers spat with Gunny human being.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

I was loading groceries into my car and some old dude strolls up and starts asking me about the Air Force (I have an AF Veteran licence plate). What my MOS was, what I did, where was a stationed, did I ever deploy to Iraq or Afghanistan. I answered him honestly and then the questions started getting weird like what color were the serving trays at the chow hall at Lackland and repeating things he already asked me. I finally flat out asked if he was accusing me of lying about being in the military and he just kind of thanked me for my service and wandered off.

If this stolen valor poo poo has gone so far as to loading your car in a Kroger parking lot is an invitation for people to start harassing you about your service, I want off the ride now please.

Fake edit:

He didn't even ask me about my bumper sticker!

Just kidding, I don't have one of these... yet :getin:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
He was gathering information for his own trips to the bar.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

New York will be cool. Soon.

you moving up this way?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

I was loading groceries into my car and some old dude strolls up and starts asking me about the Air Force (I have an AF Veteran licence plate). What my MOS was, what I did, where was a stationed, did I ever deploy to Iraq or Afghanistan. I answered him honestly and then the questions started getting weird like what color were the serving trays at the chow hall at Lackland and repeating things he already asked me. I finally flat out asked if he was accusing me of lying about being in the military and he just kind of thanked me for my service and wandered off.

If this stolen valor poo poo has gone so far as to loading your car in a Kroger parking lot is an invitation for people to start harassing you about your service, I want off the ride now please.

Gotta get those back-slaps at thiainthell.us

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Fake edit:

Some boathouse-at-Hereford type of poo poo right there.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I couldn't answer that. Don't remember don't care.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

:siren:Furry spotted:siren:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

you moving up this way?

Considering it. A job offer will have to be in hand though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

When strangers approach me I tell them to go away. You're not beholden to their bullshit.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

God drat alternator died just outside of Shreveport. Was luckily able to get to an autozone to change it out.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Who's on GiP's bucket list this year? I'm calling Abe Vigoda like usual, gotta be right one of these years. Maybe Bob Barker and Betty White to make a trifecta.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Who's on GiP's bucket list this year? I'm calling Abe Vigoda like usual, gotta be right one of these years. Maybe Bob Barker and Betty White to make a trifecta.

Abe,

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Clint Eastwood

Megan Trainor

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Carrie Fisher

Sharon Osborne

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Booblord Zagats posted:

Abe,

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Clint Eastwood

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Carrie Fisher

You go to hell for these.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

The entire world done in by nuclear fire.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ElMaligno posted:

The entire world done in by cleansing nuclear fire.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

ElMaligno posted:

Trump won't take office until 2017.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

ElMaligno posted:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

You go to hell for these.

Hacksaw and Carrie will both go for the same reasons (Cocaine sucks long term)

Zsa Zsa has been sick so long it's a mercy killing

Clint I'll admit is a long shot but I just have a gut feeling

And Abe because I've always bet on him and I figure its part of what fuels his immortality

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bradley Cooper

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Bill Cosby might not make it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
is anyone in chat

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

is anyone in chat

hangout? yeah

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

pmed you

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

done

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Fake edit:

You need to get on the level of the guy I saw in the Castro last month: hand-sized bicep tattoo of a grizzly in a set of crosshairs. His skin-tight t-shirt and ear stud suggested that he was not a literal bear hunter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

I'm just going to say it. The Pacific is better than Band of Brothers.

• Locked thread