Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

holocaust bloopers posted:

Chat thread is dead. Keeping them together was a better idea in actual execution

but you see we needed a separate thread because a bloo ablooo bloooo :qq::qq::qq::qq:

but as long as i get dogges and buts idgaf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The chat and drunk threads should have different tags or there will be much confusion.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

The chat and drunk threads should have different tags or there will be much confusion.

This is why I voted for a combined thread.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

This is a good point. I'll fix it :mediocre:

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

All of gip should be one thread in the coupons subforum.
We would wow everyone there with our sick veteran military discounts & GI Bill benefits.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

All of gip should be one thread in the coupons subforum.
We would wow everyone there with our sick veteran military discounts & GI Bill benefits.

Can I post about my sick discounts on doughnuts??

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

do you get a free doughnut after you kill 3 niggers black people????????

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Didn't you run away from somethingawful because you got demodded without warning?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

Didn't you run away from somethingawful because you got demodded without warning?
You seem really concerned about ex-mods.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

nah, just remembered the gip drama that happened when whip got demodded. and the gip reddit attempt.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
And Grover, apparently.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Water under the bridge.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Welp, my onboard audio just poo poo the bed. Thinking adding in a sound card is a preferable alternative to replacing the whole mobo.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Welp, my onboard audio just poo poo the bed. Thinking adding in a sound card is a preferable alternative to replacing the whole mobo.

Ugggghh yea I would much rather slap in an audio card rather than do a full mobo replacement.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Laptop or desktop? Because doing it on a laptop may be as much of a pain in the rear end as a new mobo.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Also, do I post :nws: hot chicks here, or the drunk thread now?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Drunk thread I guess.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dead Reckoning posted:

Laptop or desktop? Because doing it on a laptop may be as much of a pain in the rear end as a new mobo.

Desktop. I did troubleshooting to rule out drivers and speakers. Mobo is out of warranty so I'm SOL there. Just ordered a new card which after rebate comes to $16 and will fit nicely in an open PCIe slot. So way cheaper and easier than doing a mobo replacement.

Meanwhile I have sound coming out of my graphics card through HDMI to my TV. It sounds like complete rear end.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Drunk thread I guess.

Unsubscribed
:goonsay:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Well one of my old AWACS buddies died yesterday. Don't know the circumstance, but either way it sucks. Dude was cool as gently caress and one of the best guys to have around. Him and I would shoot the poo poo planning out our inevitable escape from AWACS and the USAF. RIP bro.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Mil buddy deaths suck even more when you're out because it sometimes feels like you're the only person who knew they existed. Fire off a text to a mutual acquaintance to let them know what happened- even if they already know- bullshitting and reminiscing puts things in perspective I've found.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Sorry to hear that, man. :(

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What really sucks is that we both left the military and life improved dramatically. He went off to Colorado for school and his FB was just pictures of him mountain biking and of his dog. He seemed much happier being out.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ElMaligno posted:

do you get a free doughnut after you kill 3 niggers black people????????

You get a free donut if you do the survey on a receipt from Dunkin. I got a free mug from them once, so I can get a refill for a buck & a free donut whenever.

It's pretty great.

Edit:

Well one of my old AWACS buddies died yesterday. Don't know the circumstance, but either way it sucks. Dude was cool as gently caress and one of the best guys to have around. Him and I would shoot the poo poo planning out our inevitable escape from AWACS and the USAF. RIP bro.

!

?

Shoot me a name. If he was an eng up with you guys I probably don't know him, but...

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
If you guys haven't talked to your old mil buddies, please do. I wish I'd taken time to catch up with him after when we got out. I assumed there would be time for that.

Stay in touch with your friends. Who knows what the gently caress is gonna happen.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

sorry about your loss holly bloops

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
appreciate it dudes please post butts in memoriam.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

appreciate it dudes please post butts in memoriam.

RIP :patriot:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

man c'mon holly bloops is an evan williams man, not a jd man

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
if we're being real it's jamesons

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Once again us tit men are relegated to the back of the bus.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I have gained a pretty significant appreciation for the female posterior, however I concur. Some amazing boobs would be fantastic.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
My problem was living in Miami for so long where amazing asses were as common as alcoholics in the military. Now I'm in DC; a wasteland for attractive women other than Arab/Indian.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Evil SpongeBob posted:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This is why GiP worships at the altar of Katy Perry.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
katy perry will provide tits and rear end in equal portions, amen.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Boobs for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night