Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

quote:

1Password is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android--no version for Linux exists but there are tools to decrypt the password file...

What tool[s] are these? I'm invested into 1Password because my main computer is a Mac and I have an iPhone but now at work I have a Linux desktop. I don't need 1Password on my Linux desktop, I just need to occasionally access some passwords on it so I don't care about full two-way syncing and whatnot. I thought about Wine, but the thing is I don't have a Windows key for 1Password. There is supposedly a "1Password Anywhere" feature that I can throw on a USB stick but apparently this only is available if you use like Dropbox syncing and I don't use Dropbox. Is there a way for me to access my 1Password passwords in Linux without having to buy a Windows license?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

OSI bean dip posted:

I haven't seen much else but there is this:
http://www.lucianofiandesio.com/1password-in-linux

It's kind of janky so your mileage will vary and as a result I cannot really recommend it either.

This seems to work only if I'm using Dropbox for syncing :(