Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Farewell Hanzo.
Who: Yukimura Sanada
Source Samurai Warriors
Note: He says this line thinking he killed Hanzo but is cut down himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tell my (plastic) wife I love her!
Who: Unnamed "Green" faction troop
Source: Army Men: Sarge's War
Note: He is the first to die in a beach assault.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Tell my (plastic) wife I love her!
Who: Unnamed "Green" faction troop
Source: Army Men: Sarge's War
Note: He is the first to die in a beach assault.

lmao

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I never thought that I'd be defeated by such a failure *laughs* Oh, how oddly ironic! *resumes laughter* *grunts*

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Come on, what's the hold-up? Hey, check this out — an old outpost.
Who: Foster
Source: Turok (2008 game)
Notes: Character is shot in the head by a sniper after this line is said.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

We have no time to argue!
Who: Milan
Source: Mega Man Zero
Notes: Character is immediately shot and killed after saying this line.

Fungah! posted:

ic ant breaht

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Goodbye forever ...
Who: Gold
Source: [Lost Silver]
Notes: In a non-canon hack game based off of Pokemon Gold/Silver, Gold progresses through what appears to be a netherlife, experiencing the chance to relive his life. After defeating the ghost of Red, he confronts the form of his old self, who says this line before vanishing, and killing himself. The game ends with a grave that states the words "I'M DEAD", heavily implying that the character has died.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

Goodbye forever ...
Who: Gold
Source: [Lost Silver]
Notes: In a non-canon hack game based off of Pokemon Gold/Silver, Gold progresses through what appears to be a netherlife, experiencing the chance to relive his life. After defeating the ghost of Red, he confronts the form of his old self, who says this line before vanishing, and killing himself. The game ends with a grave that states the words "I'M DEAD", heavily implying that the character has died.

No way

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

holy poo poo there's like a bunch of these

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

(Now we're) Even...
Who: Rival (Silver)
Source: Lost Silver Hidden
Notes: Takes place in an extension of the story of Lost Silver (see above). If Gold chooses "No" when he is asked to turn back, he ends up back in Mt. Silver, where it is revealed that his Cyndaquil was the byproduct of his dying starter Typholsion. After leaving Mt. Silver's summit, he confronts his rival's (blind) Feraligatr, and defeats it using a technique that puts it to sleep and causes it to experience a nightmare that not only regresses it back into a Totodile, but kills it. After this, he speaks to Silver, who says the marked quote before vanishing. This version of Silver is most likely a mental apparation though, so these may not be his actual last words.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Come on, what's the hold-up? Hey, check this out — an old outpost.
Who: Foster
Source: Turok (2008 game)
Notes: Character is shot in the head by a sniper after this line is said.
Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I told you long ago, Silver, either manipulate or be manipulated. Pokemon are nothing more than tools. People are nothing more than tools. After they've served your purpose, they're no longer useful… … MEWTWO. Kill him!
Who: Giovanni
Source: Tarnished Gold
Notes: Much like the aforementioned Lost Silver, this is a non-canon hack of Pokemon Gold/Silver, set in the perspective of the game's rival. However, it instead follows the story of how Silver tries to scramble his way through the Pokemon world, resorting to stealing in order to get on through the Pokemon League. Eventually, he ends up in Viridian City, finding it to be completely deserted. Entering the gym, he finds heavily mutilated bodies lying on the floor before witnessing Giovanni kill Gold and his Typhlosion. Giovanni then speaks the above sentence of how Pokemon and people are nothing more than tools for others, to be disposed of when their purpose has been served. After this, his Pokemon Mewtwo turns against Giovanni, killing him through torturing him then ripping his head off.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jesus Christ it even has Pokemon hacks lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey, hey, hey! Yeah, you! I've been doing this for ten stinkin' years!! Back and forward, back and forward, and I'm sick of it!! Well I'm not gonna do it no more!
Who: Generic skunk
Source: Crash Twinsanity
Note: What the skunk has been doing for ten years was pacing back and forth as a generic enemy. Crash spins this skunk into a field of explosive Nitro crates after he refuses to pace anymore.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

I told you long ago, Silver, either manipulate or be manipulated. Pokemon are nothing more than tools. People are nothing more than tools. After they've served your purpose, they're no longer useful… … MEWTWO. Kill him!
Notes: Much like the aforementioned Lost Silver, this is a non-canon hack of Pokemon Gold/Silver, set in the perspective of the game's rival. However, it instead follows the story of how Silver tries to scramble his way through the Pokemon world, resorting to stealing in order to get on through the Pokemon League. Eventually, he ends up in Viridian City, finding it to be completely deserted. Entering the gym, he finds heavily mutilated bodies lying on the floor before witnessing Giovanni kill Gold and his Typhlosion. Giovanni then speaks the above sentence of how Pokemon and people are nothing more than tools for others, to be disposed of when their purpose has been served. After this, his Pokemon Mewtwo turns against Giovanni, killing him through torturing him then ripping his head off.

I can't breathe

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

(amidst mechanical gibberish from malfunctioning) There really was a cake...
Who: GLaDOS
Source: Portal
Notes: GLaDOS had promised Chell a cake in return for doing a "test" of Aperture Science's new Portal Gun in the Enrichment center. GLaDOS said this as Chell destroys the last of GLaDOS's spheres, causing GLaDOS to violently explode and blast Chell out of the Enrichment Center. However, she survived and returned in Portal 2.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Hey, hey, hey! Yeah, you! I've been doing this for ten stinkin' years!! Back and forward, back and forward, and I'm sick of it!! Well I'm not gonna do it no more!
Note: What the skunk has been doing for ten years was pacing back and forth as a generic enemy. Crash spins this skunk into a field of explosive Nitro crates after he refuses to pace anymore.

Hahahaha

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmaooo

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Fungah! posted:

what hte

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

(amidst mechanical gibberish from malfunctioning) There really was a cake...
Who: GLaDOS
Source: Portal
Notes: GLaDOS had promised Chell a cake in return for doing a "test" of Aperture Science's new Portal Gun in the Enrichment center. GLaDOS said this as Chell destroys the last of GLaDOS's spheres, causing GLaDOS to violently explode and blast Chell out of the Enrichment Center. However, she survived and returned in Portal 2.
Wait a ducking minute... The cake wasn't a lie???

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I smell toooooast!!
Who: Abraham Simpson
Source: The Simpsons: Hit and Run
Notes: Comment made while being abducted by aliens Kang & Kodos. The spaceship they're in explodes and crashes soon after. As it is a game, death is not canon.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

He got his wish

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

As it is a game, death is not canon.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

holy gently caress

That's a good girl, Elise. Remember, be brave. Don't cry, no matter what happens. Otherwise your tears will call forth the flames inside you... Become a strong queen who doesn't cry no matter what happens. And... Live... happily...
Who: Duke of Soleanna
Source: Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Note: Character is mortally wounded while shielding his 7-year-old daughter, Princess Elise III, from the explosion caused by the failure of the Solaris Project, which results in Solaris being split into two halves: Mephiles the Dark and Iblis. He carries Elise to the altar (where Silver subdues Iblis), sets her there and uses up his energy and the Chaos Emerald to seal Iblis inside her body. As the Duke is dying, he tells Silver to take her to a safe place, then, before he dies, he makes a promise to her, telling her in his final words not to cry, as crying will only release Iblis. That promise is later broken when Mephiles kills Sonic, makes her cry, and fuses with the released Iblis to form Solaris. After Sonic, now resurrected and in his super form, and accompanied by Shadow and Silver in the same form, defeats Solaris all at once, he is teleported with Elise to the birth of the Flames of Disaster, where she blows out its flame, erasing all the events of the game from existence. It is unknown what happens to her father now since she has blown out Solaris from existence.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Aaaah.... I thank you for the excitement....
Who: The Black Dragon
Notes: Before the battle, the Dragon requested to be entertained. It evaporates following this quote, indicating it is pleased with the results.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goldmine immediately

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

no wait

They're not gonna get me. They're not gonna change me. (loads gun) Rachel... Kids... I'm sorry.
Who: A soldier
Source: System Shock 2
Note: You see a ghostly flashback of a space marine saying this and making the suicide."

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ok now do it

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Nooooo!(screams)
Who: Yuri
Notes: In the face of defeat, Yuri uses the Time Machine to timeshift in attempt to alter the outcome of the war. However, the machine malfunctions due to the shortage of energy and sends Yuri back to the Cretaceous Period, where he is attacked and eaten by a Tyrannosaurus.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

he's right

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
oh my god those pokemon hacks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

Well, I'll be damned. L.J., you sneaky son of a bitch.
Who: Carlos Olivera
Source: Resident Evil: Extinction
Note: Said after finding a joint before his truck blows up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ymSRcLki4&t=92s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't lose! I will never lose! [Travis: Okay! I give up! You win!] Yes! I've won.
Who: Bad Girl
Notes: Said after Travis has impaled her, before violently beating him with her baseball bat. Travis gives in, and she immediately dies after the second sentence.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NO!!!
Who: Marlena Kessler
Note: Said when her pyrokenisis goes out of control after being wounded by Nick Scryer. She is set ablaze and burns to death.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!
The end comes... beyond chaos.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

lol

Dec 26, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
5 just 5