Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
The trailer made me think the dog was playable.

I want that and dickpunching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Karmalis posted:

Still, in Fallout 2 you have to steal Vertibird plans for BoS. And you destroy the Enclave. And they have at least a few of them in Navarro. And BoS don't even use them.

Doesn't Horrigan kill the guy you give the plans to? It's possible the BoS never even got to see them.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
My vault was doing okay having gotten big enough to build a nuclear reactor until a radroach infestation popped up and spread faster I could contain, with the subsequent lack of water & food nearly wiping out the population and leaving a handful to wander the darkened halls of a beautifully-constructed tomb.

So I deconstructed as many rooms as I could to to revive my two fallen lunchbox characters and as many females as I could afford and got them to work repopulating, this time taking care not to spread them to thin without a comfortable of resources.

And that's the story of how a Trekkie and an old guy who thinks he's nobility became the fathers and saviours of Vault 808.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Along with a power armor, I finally got a character I recognize...

Confessor Cromwell!

Time to stop manning the water purifiers in accordance with his religion, I guess.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Another thing to keep in mind about Shelter is there's a teeny, tiny little bug where if you device doesn't have enough battery power and/or memory, the game might just possibly crash and wipe your save data.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Bethesda Softworks Presents: Desert Bus

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
If you're ever not sure the internet has your back

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I don't mind voiced protags but I'd like it better if H John Benjamin and Aisha Tyler were options.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Rincewind posted:

Now quest mods will stick out for having two characters who speak in the base game stay silent, instead of just one!

Just use a monochrome filter and a superimpose a black screen with the dialog on it whenever anyone's talking. Boom, silent film mod.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Same except for the Vin Diesel. I always thought he looked more like the Gyro Captain cosplaying Vin Diesel from Pitch Black.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Malpais Legate posted:

Boone made the game boring by killing everything before you knew it was even there.

That guy could have carried you through combat.

That's not a problem, that's a solution.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
You seem mad. Are you mad?

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Jaunty little tune by Dan Bull based on the SPECIAL videos, hadn't seen it before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuQPfVZbMbg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
The only thing they ever learned from Horse Armour DLC is to get someone else to create the horse armour.

Also the update fucks up anything that requires F4SE, so it's got that going for it.

And it downloads the mod assets, so what you're paying for is the esp file.

• Locked thread