Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
hahaa fallout 4 more like

poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I'm pretty drat bored with the game 30 hours in. There just feels like there's nothing more fun to do. I followed the main quest until I got inside the institute, then lost interest in it. Roaming around and clearing the same drat banding camps is getting really stale too. I think I've explored all of the map too by this point (not been inside every building obviously). Is there really anything more to the game than collecting loving duct tape, trying out a new weapon mod and then going back to the SIXCRANK MUSKET

I don't get it. I've replayed F1, F2 and Fallout: Tactics dozens of times and loved Fallout 3 (probably spent 500+ hours). New Vegas was constantly crashing on me so I just rushed the mainquest so no opinion on that :v:

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Well I dunno, some games just hold my attention. F3 was kinda first of its kind and it was fun just exploring. I'm not that keen on exploring F4 because I've seen it before, and it's so tightly packed there's no real sense of discovery.

I'm not really complaining, I did get more money's worth than most games. Just wondered if there was more to the game I've missed. I never tried the settlement stuff but honestly it seems exact same with even more duct tape needed.

• Locked thread