Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
PCs last a lot longer nowadays compared to a few years ago, for games. I built mine like 5 years ago and I haven't had to upgrade anything yet and I can play any game on high settings still. Companies just arent pushing graphics hard anymore so there's no real reason to replace your hardware very often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im currently using Strong, the super mutant. He dislikes most of what I do but WHATEVER. I gave him a super sledge and some super mutant armor and now he's my huge green pack mule

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i want to murder everyone

what happens if I just shoot at every faction

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
sounds like a lark so im gonna do that now

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)