Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
I have misplaced my Spray n Pray since yesterday, no idea where I have left it. Checked the companions I've had with me, checked all my settlements I've been to (a couple weren't supply-lined) and the other couple of places I may have left it but nada. Is there anything I can type into the console to show me where it is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Missed the DLC chat a few pages ago but I'd love to see Fallout: Hawaii. Fits in well with the whole 50s thing, tie it into nuclear testing and have irradiated natives running amok.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
I did the USS Constitution just before finishing the main quest and wow did that resonate with the ending: Do a bunch of stuff then only get an anticlimax, one step forwards but not a lot to show for it. USS quest was actually fun though and those guys are impossible to dislike.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
I started a new character as all the dlc is out now and i got the season pass cheap when the game came out. I downloaded vault 1080 but didn't look where it was supposed to be and happened across it in my level 7 underequipped wanderings.

When i started getting my poo poo pushed in i made a bolt back to the church door but it wouldn't open (no prompt, even on reload) so I ended up using a console command to teleport to Red Rocket. Is there a different exit or was that a bug?

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino

Mosnar posted:

I had to tcl slightly through the door and found the activator to open it .. kind of disappointing mod.

Fake Edit: not the mod thread.

Oh yeah, forgot about the mod thread, for some reason my brain decided it was DLC, derp.

• Locked thread