Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm sorry the author ruined your ~*immersion*~ by adding Argonian horse vaginas, but honestly, I think you guys are the spergy ones for caring that much. All he did was add content. I use the latest version and it's just fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Console machines? They can't do what it need . going to play this on my sweet PC gaming rig.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

There was a power to make them land?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Dragons are basically big cliff racers, gently caress them, I just walked away if I could

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Sistine Chapel? I painted that poo poo. My name's right there.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Are they claiming they made the first games? Did they go into the originals and remove all Interplay logos and such?

There's video footage of Todd Howard breaking into a store and doing exactly this, but if you want to keep defending him, go right ahead.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I heard Todd Howard vandalized Interplay's Wikipedia page to make it say they went bankrupt in 1996.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

That one guy in this thread who hates Morrowind deeply disappoints me on many levels.

He cannot be suffered to live.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Players will also be able romance those companions, regardless of gender.
Strangely, the dozen companions include Dogmeat and Codsworth, a canine and a Mr. Handy robot, respectively."

Now I know why they call him Mr. Handy ;)

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Will I be able to have sex with androids?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm writing this short story in the vein of Asimov. It's about a completely original Fallout character named P.H. Legmish using his sexual healing powers to treat female androids traumatized by the Institute. The Three Laws of Robotics will be prominently featured - only with a sexy twist. ;)

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

JackBadass posted:

When Todd Howard sleeps at night, spiders don't crawl into his mouth, they crawl out of it.

And the spiders know hundreds of the most common names and will address you by your name.

I will murder Todd Howard with a chainsaw, and I will not clip through him, as real life isn't programmed as poorly as his games.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

2house2fly posted:

Huh. So he fights the Good Fight with his voice, on Galaxy News Radio.

This is the most intelligent post I've ever seen.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Lotish posted:

The Guardian Interviews Todd

Emergent companion quests?

Even actual Todd Howard interviews read like Cream-of-Plenty jokeposts

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Good graphics but they went a little overboard with the post-apocalyptic theme

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Alright, I don't care about the magic bald Eskimo cartoon, but this is funny.

The first image looks perfectly fine, why did they even switch?

SunAndSpring posted:

Thanks, Bethesda! I always hated making new characters and playing the game in a different way. Now that I can master everything in one go, I'll never need to make a new character again.

Unironically this

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Back Hack posted:

Welp, I think this latest announcement of no level cap has broken most of you, there is no longer a divide between those being ironic and unironic.

I used Marxist critical gaming theory to dialectically transcend the dichotomy between ironic and unironic. Others have also followed this path.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's cool in principle but I remember having a 'wild child' reputation with the NCR even though I never consciously did anything to hurt them.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Doing things in exchange for financial gain is evil, says Ak Gara in a scathing indictment of capitalist exploitation and wage slavery.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Meridian posted:

I like both games and would be happy to talk about the merits of both, but I don't think anyone really gives a poo poo about making a case for either one being DA BEST. .

Haha is this your first day on the forum

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Crabtree posted:

Could you irradiate yourself for me so I can write about it in a book?

I did all that poo poo for Moira and I never even got to bone her.

What the hell, game?? Bad writing indeed. I hope Fallout 4 will be more responsive to the player's needs in this regard.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

frajaq posted:

I have high hopes for this "Piper" lady, specially if shes one of these ethnic types

Knowing the Fallout series, even with that name I bet she'll be completely frigid :rolleyes:

Pretty much my only hope is to join the Institute faction so they give me a sex robot as a quest reward. We'll have to take what we can get.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

JackBadass posted:

Holy crap, I was looking for a Family Circus comic to make a lovely joke, and realized how lazy Bil and Jeff Keane are. Here's the comic from July 23, 2000:

And here's the comic from July 23, 2015:

Holy poo poo. This is huge. You need to publish this before they try to silence you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Man Whore posted:

that never worked right for me. I tried opening an average locked door with grenades and 100 explosives skill once and after 3 it was still locked. when I finally came back and picked it, all the loot was blown into corners and crevices where I couldn't reach them. would not reccomend imo

Happened to me irl once. Would NOT recommend this either.

• Locked thread