Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I will play this game and have some fun with it probably.

Guess what? Not me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Rinkles posted:

Wait why is it a dumb premise?

Hmmmmmm

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Phil Tenderpuss posted:

Lmfao. This looks like one of those Chinese news recreation animations or a PS1 CG cutscene.

lol

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Rexicon1 posted:

Part of me wishes that they made the vault dweller a lady just to immolate the Internet.

For sure

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Phil Tenderpuss posted:

Lol how can you defend this poo poo

Very carefully.

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Bholder posted:

So definitely not Obsidian

Durrrrr?

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Bholder posted:

Yes, I'd rather have an actual Post Apocalyptic wasteland rather than recent, extremely brown battlefields.

Taste my blade.

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Eonwe posted:

man im glad i dont have to go into a store anymore to buy a game and deal with those shitlords

Yeah! gently caress those guys!

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Blue Raider posted:

this game is going to be poo poo that was poo poo out of an rear end, shoved back in the rear end, and poo poo out a second time

Hmmm

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Spaceman Future! posted:

and there is nothing about ghouls re-enacting bunker hill that would be even mildly out of place in fallout, the game where people are sad that a retard dialogue option is missing. You just wanted to do some weird nerd monkeycheese diss and are super bad at it was my point, the last game ended with a giant atomic robot storming the ruins of washington DC yelling about communists. Get over yourself.

Yes but that game was bad, unlike the other games which were good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

MisterBibs posted:

Whatever you define as 'Good Story Telling', it sure as hell didn't make New Vegas better than 3. Sympathetic but mundane good guys (NCR), unsympathetically evil guys (Cesar) fighting over a low-scale/low-impact thing (Hoover Dam). Yawn.

Compare to walking behind a giant gunmetal Optimus Prime, shouting anti-communist slogans, throwing nukes like a football, against remnants of the US Government, in order to purify the water for the entire east coast of the setting. loving awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqIVxEpQEms

• Locked thread