Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Crabtree posted:

Oh man, if that wiki's true, level 3 sandman is the new stealth build game breaker. Sneak up to super mutants and get quadruple xp for killing them.

How often are you going to run into a sleeping super mutant in the wild though?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
That's a Bethesda TownTM alright.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Police Automaton posted:

I wonder if the animations are still janky as gently caress.

You did see that bit from the E3 video where raiders are attacking a player settlement and doing that same janky ragdoll effect as always when killed, right?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Hope the HUD color thing is true, gonna play the entire game with a bright purple UI

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Khanstant posted:

I still am surprised they totally ditched hardcore mode. It wasn't even hardcore. It just made some actions marginally more meaningful. Food and healing items and ammo for instance.

I think they just wanted the game to go in a different direction than New Vegas, for better or worse. (Worse)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

crime fighting hog posted:

Is there any footage of companions other than the dog? I'm eager to see how the AI and banter is.

Imagine if the companions all do that thing from Skyrim where they say the same 3-4 lines every 30 seconds, slowly driving you insane.

I bet they do.

• Locked thread