Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

RBA Starblade posted:

War never changes. Or does it? No. Yes?

The war has changed.

...Has it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Dandywalken posted:

What if Enclave was... good????

President Eden was right.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

closeted republican posted:

At least there isn't any talk about food. Yet.

As I watched Bethesda's press conference, I couldn't help but wonder... What did the company reps eat? I did not see a farm on the stage, not the resources to keep live stock.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Plot twist- the main character is gay, but Bethesda are so bad at writing characters they seem to be straight.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

TontoCorazon posted:

What the gently caress is fallout 4?

"Since we last talked, this game has gone through.... So many permutations. First, we reimagined the whole thing as an interactive social-media experience. Then we realized it was actually more of a floating art installation, but that didn't feel right either. We thought.... is it a high-end perfume? A series of interrelated fortune cookies? A hat that if you turn it upside down, it's a boat? --No, Fallout 4 is none of those things.

Fallout 4 is a bimonthly curated box of snacks." -Todd Howard, September 17, 2015

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Fish Fry Andy posted:

Here are some more limited availability high end jpegs.

PC version looks pretty good.

So wait, do you meet the dog at a gas station named after a dog's erection?

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

circ dick soleil posted:

Tommy Wiseau's lip syncing is surprisingly accurate.

This character looks terrifying.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
My favorite part about the Prydwen is wearing Power Armor and jumping off of it. Heck of an entrance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

frajaq posted:

Did you check the terminal in the lower level of the ship?

Not... yet...

• Locked thread