Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Zephyrine posted:

I have failed to install any mod I tried so far. Can I pay someone to install them for me?

On the Xbox One you just say "me likey dat" and it puts itself on. I've not run into the 2GB limit yet, most of the things live installed are new game functionality rather than texture overhauls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Honestly, I just imagine most people have accents, it makes their ranting about stupid things funnier.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That's because they were carrying guns with ammo in them, and loose ammo.

Separate things, I think.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Gynovore posted:

In general I like Survival mode, but it has some flaws. Turning off fast travel does not make the game more fun, and not allowing the player to save anytime was an astoundingly stupid idea. We're talking "land war in Asia" levels of stupid.

Of course, if you're on PC, Mods Fix Everything.

You can get those mods that make Survival cool on the Bone, too.

And the PlayStation too I guess

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

dragonshardz posted:

So what exactly goes into making a new thread and getting the old one put to rest?

1. The will and capacity to write it.

2. Linking to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Wolfsheim posted:

Okay, I will actually do this. Gimme like twenty minutes.

I may have forgotten 3. Closing this thread, but that might not be so easy if the TC is radio silent.

• Locked thread