Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I am excited for the video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Genocyber posted:

I hope this gets a PS4 release. I'll only be getting 1/4 of the worth without the option for mods, but even with mods FO3 was decent dumb fun, and if that trailer is in-game it's going to be a great-looking game. I really really like the softer look they got going on.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Phil Tenderpuss posted:

Ahahahahahahaha

Haha yeah, I can't wait for the Fallout 4 Fr*king sucks! megathread

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Phil Tenderpuss posted:

Lol how can you defend this poo poo

Personally, I think it looks fine. Not good but not to a point where I would call it bad.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Phil Tenderpuss posted:

Thats just the setting though! Everybody who likes 3 over NV seems just prefer it because of the setting.

A large part of open world games is the setting, so that makes sense.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

mackintosh posted:

NV was morally ambiguous

What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

mackintosh posted:

I always had the feeling that NV was unclear on what the moral course of action was in much of its quests, including the endgame, which has the biggest moral question mark of all. It did not present the player with a clear "GOOD" vs "BAD" choice like F3 did. I prefer that ambiguity in my games.

NCR: A republic that's imperialistic but far better than a lot of other options in the post-apocalypse

Legion: Unambiguously evil

House: Protects New Vegas but allows the rest of the wasteland to burn

• Locked thread