Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
It's probably gonna be the pre-game starter stuff only, but I'm a little hype for pre-war hijinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

The vault boy is already super stylized, pop games you lovely plastic baubles hacks.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
The fact that they managed to add colours was such a huge innovation for them that they probably gave up and took a nap, instead of fixing everything else.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
ohno it's almost as if Fallout happens in super conservative super lovely 1950's world where you have to conform to all American standards.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

Tamayachi posted:

I'm digging around on the Wiki and that makes sense, since the European Commonwealth basically invaded the middle east for their oil, until the oil wells all ran dry and they stopped fighting because there was nothing left to fight for. Tel Aviv got nuked, but I'm not seeing anything about the UK or the other countries.

Yet.

Tenpenny implies it's even worse over there for reasons????

• Locked thread