Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

this. the bosses in peace walker aren't hard but they aren't particularly fun either. shame too cause the sneaking parts are awesome. luckily mgsv will be out in a week and fix all that.

i like peace walker pt 2, or i would if it didn't take half a loving hour to kill. the actual fight's fun though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

The later vehicle fights will gently caress you raw

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

subhuman filth posted:

The later vehicle fights will gently caress you raw

Only if you don't abuse smoke grenades

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
Did you try chaff

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I made this thing my bitch with the m60

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

You serious OP? THis thing was pathetically easy.

7 more days until Stacy comes too

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

Me too, and I was doubled over laughing/crying about how easy it was, and how little I was challenged.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

nvm didn't check post dates

Korthal fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Aug 26, 2015

Korthal
May 26, 2011

MSF Fun Facts:
  • All the AI Weapons' voices were made with Vocaloid. I wish someone would rip the songs they sing from the game so I can make them my ringtone. Or recreate them in Vocaloid.
  • The La La La song they sing is supposed to be a chord from Sing by The Carpenters. If anyone can actually make the connection please let me know.
  • In the PSP version, you could use a modified version of Vocaloid to make songs/phrases for ZEKE. They removed it from the HD version because of rights falling through. An utter loving shame.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just got back from beating this embarrassingly easy boss for the 15th time in 24 hours. The OP is seriously brain damaged, methinks.

Wormskull

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Speaking of PW, the loving Diary entry where Paz explains how she was more or less groped by Strangelove, despite being underage at the time :vince:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-EFY6MRyd8

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
You used to be able to make the Vocaloids in the PSP version play anything you wanted but I was too lazy to ever do it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Korthal posted:

Speaking of PW, the loving Diary entry where Paz explains how she was more or less groped by Strangelove, despite being underage at the time :vince:

She wasn't

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Pacifica wasn't, but "Paz" was. It's reverse statutory rape

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Korthal posted:

Pacifica wasn't, but "Paz" was. It's reverse statutory rape

that doesn't make any drat sense.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
net cafe scandal is just looking for a reason to invade my fobs, where I will display my skill

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*leans back in my chair and reads this argument after handily defeating the Chrysalis fight in MGPW yet again without even breaking a sweat* Uhhh, yeah guys... Whatever.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well I had trouble with it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Just got back from beating this embarrassingly easy boss for the 15th time in 24 hours. The OP is seriously brain damaged, methinks.

Wormskull

FREE RICHARD GAMINGO

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Isn't Paz like 23.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Isn't Paz like 23.
She's 2,970 years old.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

She's 2,970 years old.
Sir, this is a McDo- *muffled scream as fast food worker is Fultoned through the drive thru window*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Sir, this is a McDo- *muffled scream as fast food worker is Fultoned through the drive thru window*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Isn't Paz like 23.

she's a grown rear end woman

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My rear end is huge.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Korthal posted:

MSF Fun Facts:
  • All the AI Weapons' voices were made with Vocaloid. I wish someone would rip the songs they sing from the game so I can make them my ringtone. Or recreate them in Vocaloid.
  • The La La La song they sing is supposed to be a chord from Sing by The Carpenters. If anyone can actually make the connection please let me know.
  • In the PSP version, you could use a modified version of Vocaloid to make songs/phrases for ZEKE. They removed it from the HD version because of rights falling through. An utter loving shame.

Are you retarded at the end of the game they transition from the vocaloid sample directly into the song

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Benny D posted:

Are you retarded at the end of the game they transition from the vocaloid sample directly into the song

also it shows up in literally every cutscene with an ai weapon or the boss ai

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Korthal posted:

Thats really interesting

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

*cooking team goes up one level*

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Stairmaster posted:

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stairmaster posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stairmaster posted:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Stairmaster posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

He drew amandas rear end extra fat when she hug snake

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I woke up in the middle of night last night to find I had beaten the Chrysalis fight in MGPW again in my sleep.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My grandmother had never played a video game before so I had her beat the Chrysalis fight, and now she won't play games because she says they're not challenging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I woke up in the middle of night last night to find I had beaten the Chrysalis fight in MGPW again in my sleep.

• Locked thread