Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No! No!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
after i was knocked out of the evo smash bros offsite tournament in the first round i never thought i would pick up a controller again, but thanks to the support of my doctor and family ive been put on a rehabilitation treatment of beating the chrysalis in MGPW and junping over the first goomba in Mario bros. it feels good to be back on that horse

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

I woke up in the middle of night last night to find I had beaten the Chrysalis fight in MGPW again in my sleep.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
chrysalis had that gimmick where it dodges missiles and i have bad aim so most of the time it dodges into my missiles making it even easier

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I woke up in the middle of night last night to find I had beaten the Chrysalis fight in MGPW again in my sleep.

l ol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Holy poo poo, this boss fight is so freakin' hard. First of all. theres these things called kidnappers that pick you up and you have to shoot them but sometimes i forget because im so focused on Chrysalis. How hosed up and unfair and impossible is that? Literally impossible boss fight. I actually gave up on metal gear after that,it was so hard. It was seriously impossible like on a beginning of tetris or world 1-1 of super mario brothers level of difficulty. gently caress that, im not a msochist. Never finishing the game.

• Locked thread