Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i played this game its fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Some of the card combinations are really strong too but thats balanced out by the fact that some are actively harmful and theres no way to tell which is which

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

There's more types of cauldrons too. I remember there being a silver one or something. I also remember making a potion that I had no idea what it did, I could never figure out how to use it whether on the field or in a battle.

Honestly I think things like that are what make the game so good. It's like how in the early books and movies no one understood everything and there were a bunch of things that were just weird for the sake of being weird.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Color Printer posted:

Vermillious Uno is probably a fire attack, and it sends these rats running for the hills. Also the rats hit for like 2 damage. They are not threatening in the slightest.

Anyone remember this part? How the rat ran away when it lost all its hp? That happens to every enemy in the game. They don't die or get knocked out, they run away. I don't think there's a single exception.

So yeah I always thought it was weird that if you lose this fight you get knocked down or whatever and if you win draco just runs away

• Locked thread