Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ashez2ashes
Aug 15, 2012

I finally want to see this Emerald City show after hearing about it last year. I suspect its going to be a fun miniseries that no one watches when it comes out but ends up having a cult following.

It basically sounds like Tinman the series, which I rather liked despite the main actresses dead eyed stare.

Legend of Tomorrow and Supergirl looked like the only new scifi/fantasy shows unless one of the pics/show names isn't indicative of the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashez2ashes
Aug 15, 2012

What I don't understand about Supergirl is why didn't they just have her spaceship not 'get lost'? Then Clark would just be a baby and they wouldn't have this super awkward ban on referring to superman but not saying superman in the show. Heck, then it could have been on CW with the Arrowverse shows where it belongs.

Disapointing lineup this Fall other than Legends of Tomorrow. The only thing different sounding is that Bible show. I don't know if it sounds goood but at least it's trying something different.

ashez2ashes
Aug 15, 2012

pentyne posted:

I strongly prefer Minority Report if only because the male lead, "Dash" has such a weird awkward way about him that the actor nails that makes him 1000x times more interesting then previous "damaged" geniuses like Monk or Sherlock. The actor takes the incredible awkwardness his character has and manages to translate it into an actual physical expression with his jerky motions and staggered speech patterns. He reminds me of the guy from Alphas, the autistic EM field expert who's actor completely loving delivered.

God I miss Alphas. The fact that we're getting more Heroes (who wanted that?) and not more Alphas is downright tragic.

• Locked thread