Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

pentyne posted:

I strongly prefer Minority Report if only because the male lead, "Dash" has such a weird awkward way about him that the actor nails that makes him 1000x times more interesting then previous "damaged" geniuses like Monk or Sherlock. The actor takes the incredible awkwardness his character has and manages to translate it into an actual physical expression with his jerky motions and staggered speech patterns. He reminds me of the guy from Alphas, the autistic EM field expert who's actor completely loving delivered.

I believe that's the same actor that was in Generation Kill, if so I remember liking him quite a bit in that and then never seeing him again in anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Xoidanor posted:

TV IV is going to be a the walking dead forum by this time next year going by how many posts the better shows of the season are getting.

Live posting is largely a thing of the past because most of the people that watch shows now, especially around here, watch them time shifted.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Aphrodite posted:

That's code for pirated, right?

Time shifted is code for time shifted. Shifty huh?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Astro7x posted:

I take it back, The Grinder was amazing

That was the only new comedy I was looking forward to this season and I thought it was great. Man does it have a great cast.

• Locked thread