Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Wait.. Coach?

Yup, Coach.

Didn't they just announce they were rejiggering some of the schedules?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Somebody at CBS had a really stupid idea and Supergirl is in the same timeslot as Gotham.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CW has moved up start dates for Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend one week to October 12th.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

The Lucifer pilot was "leaked" in 1080p. I rather liked it.

Have you read the comic? If so, how does it compare?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Minority Report is good. I did like that they dived right into the minority reports :v: aka how the precogs could've seen the wrong future and possibly innocent people were sent to prison.

lol Simpsons 75th season.

So far I'd rank the pilots Minority Report, Lucifer, Supergirl then Blindspot.

Apparently another pop culture thing they did was rename the Washington Redskins.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mentioned this in the chat thread but The Frankenstein Code had its name changed to Lookinglass.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Coach revival is already dead. They stopped production after just filming the first episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

NBC says "creative differences" as well it "feeling dated."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

hollylolly posted:

So in distancing themselves from Mary Shelley, they sidle right up to Lewis Carroll? :lol:

Now to figure out which image to replace in the OPsecond post. :D

Yo, the name got changed again, now it's called "Second Chance."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Watching the trailer the whole "lookinglass" thing is still going to be in there. I wonder if they'll still name drop Frankenstein?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fox is rearranging their Sundays and Tuesdays moving B99 to Tuesday to make a full sitcom block. I'm assuming they're putting that incredibly lovely looking Bordertown on Sunday.

Also Mike and Molly is reportedly canceled.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nah, it starts next week. I watched the pilot on Google Play and I thought it was surprisingly good. There's no reference to Frankenstein at all so I'm not sure where it would have been originally. As for the whole "Lookinglass" thing, that's the name of the Google-esque company that the other main characters own.

There's a fun part where the main character keeps showing up and talking to his son, who becomes suspicious of this guy who keeps saying he knew his father, knows a lot about his family and looks strangely familiar. So he comes to the only obvious conclusion the guy is his illegitimate half-brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

As far as I know The Player and Minority Report haven't officially been cancelled.

• Locked thread