Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Ziploc posted:

Did I miss the actual monthly cost somewhere? Or is just based loosely on what you are currently driving?

In the faq, it uses the prius as an example with an estimated cost of $450 monthly plus insurance. A lease straight from toyota is $209 a month/24 months with $2400 down, 12000 miles a year with 2 years/25,000 free maintenance, so $309 a month plus whatever tags are. 2 years saving $150 a month could buy and maintain a decent used truck if that's something you need.

I would imagine the target audience is somebody wealthy and lazy who doesn't like cars but is "too good" for public transit, so pretty much everybody in seattle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Insurance in and unlimited mileage makes the math work for the customer, i can't imagine how much meat is left on the bone for you though. Is there an added cost to using non-prius vehicles? like say your regular vehicle is a prius and you need a pickup for 3 days. is your monthly cost increased based on the value of the pick-up?

• Locked thread