Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krakkles
May 5, 2003

revmoo posted:

Wayyyy off topic but isn't that hypoglycemia not diabetes? I thought diabetes was when you had too much blood sugar.
To further touch on this, you can be hypoglycemic without being diabetic, but being hyperglycemic is indicative of diabetes. Hypoglycemia also occurs as a symptom of diabetes, however.

Source: About 20 years of experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

some texas redneck posted:

Yup. I've swung from hyperglycemic to hypo as a result of medications, also as a result of not eating enough before going to work. The lowest I've managed so far has been 46 mg/dL, which left me shaking like a leaf in a tornado.
Wuss. Lowest I've consciously tested myself was 28mg/dl. :q:

• Locked thread