Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
If planets actually happen I could likely come back to this game since I could just live the simple life on the ground all day and not be motion sick anymore. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I was actually just thinking of coming back to this game (now that :frontear: broke PowerPlay) and trying to replicate Elite ships to the scale the documentation says they are. I think it would be neat to see them from a human perspective. Especially the Anaconda!

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

frank.club posted:

Powerplay not working is honestly a net benefit

Well... Mostly yes... Unless you have actual dreams of becoming a legit Anaconda-haver.

:negative:

• Locked thread