Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

I hope they release a hotfix today.

The game doesn't respond to my keyboard so I can't get skip the opening cinematic, and I can't reroll attributes.

Also, I can't find an options thing so I don't know how to make it fullscreen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

A steam review just posted said how to full screen the game.

Alt+enter.

This also seems to fix the keyboard problem. Apparently you get options to change graphical options later in the game.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

MotU posted:

so like is there a way to make the font readable on names of characters and stuff because it basically looks like jpeg artifacts when the dude has more than 2 names

is there a button to see the rest of the text a character has to say in combat? it doesnt fit all in one text bubble and clicking just skips the rest of it

edit: this is an issue with character bios too, gu yuexaun's doesnt fit all on one page and apparently that means i dont get to read it. real disappointing if this is the case

2nd edit: theres a lot of little issues, from not really getting an idea of the time units (hour of [chinese character]) to things like the first sim section asking you a question about acupuncture based on a picture and that picture not being translated. I'll see how it is as I go along but it could have used a bit more polish before being released in English

Yeah, I agree with this. It's kinda frustrating because the game seems fun, but nothing is really explained well, and then when it does explain stuff you can't read it because the text cuts off.

• Locked thread