Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Nyaa posted:

GENERAL QUESTIONS
Will there be an English version?
The dev has expressed interest in making it if there is “sufficient amount of demand” and can be “planned as next stage”. Many speculate this is their reason for going to steam Greenlight. To gauge interest of foreign gamers.

Having followed your original LP of this, I am super excited about this. I'm too late to vote for it on Greenlight, but I would definitely purchase it if there was an english version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Nyaa posted:

Q: A lot of people are asking when the steam version will be out.
A: Phoenix Studio wish to have it up when the English Translation is completed.

:siren: ENGLISH VERSION SEMI-CONFIRMED! :siren:

Come on, guys; I want to throw my money at you so hard!

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Nyaa posted:

Phoenix Studio reveals a crowd translation project for everyone to help with translating the game into English. Currently it's just certain key word and terms of the game with the game script in the next stage.

http://wulin.fhyx.com/fanyi/

Well, that's an interesting way to get a translation done.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Nyaa posted:

:siren: Translation Complete :siren:

The English version on Steam still need more time for testing and adjustment.

Leaked English Banner.

drat it guys, hurry up and take my money!

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

JosephWongKS posted:

The English translation has been completed and will be released on Steam on 28 April 2016 - http://store.steampowered.com/app/377530/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_1

I swore I wasn't going to buy any more Steam games until I finish some of my backlog, but I'm getting this tomorrow no questions asked.

• Locked thread