Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nyaa posted:

I would like to buy and support this game, when is it available?
The official Chinese site is: here

This site only allows you to pay through People's Republic of China banks or other China-specific payment systems. Is there any site where I can buy the game with a Visa / Mastercard / Paypal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The English translation has been completed and will be released on Steam on 28 April 2016 - http://store.steampowered.com/app/377530/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_1

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pladdicus posted:

This isn't quite Age of Wushu(?) haha

And yeah referring to this

Even just the...romanized? version of it would be fine, since that's what the game uses.

Starting from the one pointing to the top of the head and going clockwise:

Top of the head - Bai Hui
Forehead - Ying Tang
Upper chest - Hua Gai
Middle chest - Yu Tang
Side of the chest - Da Bao
Elbow - Qu Ze
Slightly below the elbow - San Chong
Top of the stomach - Zhong Wan
Palm - Shao Fu
Bottom of the stomach - Qi Hai
Side of the stomach - Da Heng
Bottom of the chest - Ju Guan
A little above the bottom of the chest - Dang Zhong
Shoulder - Zhong Fu
Between shoulder and neck - Jian Jing

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

MotU posted:

I don't know if something special was supposed to happen with Yaksha at the birthday party. I didn't attack and lost and it kinda just ended the thing

If you attack her and survive four rounds of combat with her, you receive a internal chi manual from the birthday party's host after the battle.
If you don't attack her and just "Wait" each round and survive four rounds of her attacking you, you unlock Yaksha's romanceable path.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
How to Train Poison (the skill, not Poison Kung Fu)

1. In Year 2, Month 6, Week 1, you'll automatically trigger a cut-scene / event where you pick up a piece of food in the forest and eat it. It turns out that the food had been poisoned by 怪医少女 (Strange Young Lady Doctor) and left for an animal to eat so she can test her poison, and she carries you back to her cottage to treat you after you collapse from the poison.

2. Thereafter, her cottage is added as a new option in the Carefree Valley section. You have to visit her six / seven times (I can't recall the exact figure) to completely cure the poison, and you have to do that before Year 2, Month 10. This gives you a total of 60 Poison skill.

3. After your final visit to her cottage, she will give you a “五毒赤焰功” (Five Venom Inferno Skill) manual before leaving for good. This is an inner chi manual and you have the option to train this inner chi in addition to the other inner chi skills you've picked up. Each time you train the Five Venom Inferno Skill, in addition to leveling up the Five Venom Inferno Skill skill itself, you also gain +4 to your Poison skill.

• Locked thread