Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

How the hell am I supposed to catch any fish? My lines just keep snapping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Things I wish were in this game:

Shift-clicking to buy multiples of 10 (like... arrows)

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

The quality of the translations gets worse as the game goes along. Sometimes straight up switching to Chinese.

I've had a few crashes and some frustrating experiences (like that rooftop you can run on in southern Chengdu), but otherwise enjoying this game so much I end up going to sleep at 2AM. Would Chinagame again. With a map, preferably.

e: From the bugs I've seen in the text, it's just HTML, so it's not that hard to fix.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Ugh I had to restart the game at least five times yesterday. It's year 3 and I can't stroll around Wengyou Valley anymore cause the Celestial Melody encounter will just hang. Or after fighting Ji and winning the game just hangs. Sometimes. Really frustrating for an otherwise fun game.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

You know what's a fun experience? Jumping back from that chest at Huanshan. Just let go of the keyboard and enjoy the flying back and forth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

New patch from May 6th, not sure if posted yet:

quote:

Both Version
1. Fixed several crash issues occurred during player visiting main city.
2. Fixed an issue where player found themselves stuck during Poisonous Dragon Sect in the route of the Cult of TianLong
3. Fixed the incorrect camera action during Xiaoyao Valley in the route of the Cult of TianLong
4. The game will now detect player’s screen resolution and start the game in full screen mode when the player start the game for the first time.

Eng Version
1. Fixed issues where players found themselves stuck during events of Ren Jiannan and Fang Yunhua in Strategy Mode.
2. Fixed several untranslated texts of user interface.

• Locked thread