Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alard
Sep 4, 2011

I've had that problem, it seems that playing in windowed mode fixes that. But if that doesn't work for you, you change the language to simplified Chinese til you get past that scene, since that also works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

Sporkie posted:

Also, is there a specific bonus for getting an internal style to 10, or is the bonus pretty much just flat across the training no matter the level?

It seemed that while I was using an internal style that accumulated stats overtime,the higher it's level was, the sooner it reached it's accumulation cap. Though I should probably do some actual testing for this, since I might have been imagining it.

Edit: After doing some messing around with the Art of Sun and Moon internal style, which accumulates Attack and Defense up to 400. I found that the amount that the buff caps at is affected by the internal style's level, which for this style is 40 per level.

About how fast it accumulates, the amount gained per turn definitely seems like it improves at higher levels. But in the end that amount seems kind of random, though with the couple times I checked it out with the style at level 6,7, and 10, it did hit the stat cap at about turn 13 for defense and turn 16 for attack, give or take 2 turns.

Alard fucked around with this message at 03:31 on May 6, 2016

• Locked thread