Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Oh hey, I was wondering if there was any news on this. And I'm even more supersized Nyaa is directly involved in it? Could you please set up at least a ball-park estimate for a potential release date so you can take my money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Good Job Nyaa and anyone involved in the game. Completely forgot this was a thing and am pleasantly surprised.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Is the bear fight supposed to have like a billion turns that completely skip your actions? Is it bugged or is this some lovely "you're not flexible/quick enough to have turns" thing?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Well I'm at an event fight and I can't make any attacks. It just keeps skipping my turns until either manually exit the game or just lose and reload. Of all the bugs I didn't think I'd find a you can't attack after the first turn one. :(

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Am I loving myself into specific endings if I learn that Poison Fist from the evil master or just lose a style by refusing him?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Heavy neutrino posted:

On the contrary, refusing to learn from Xuanming will lock you out of the cult route. There's a million things that can lock you out of various routes but this isn't one of them.

Thanks, this game kind of has one of the worst traits of JRPGs in that you need to understand everything or have a guide to know what leads to what.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Also they really should have maps for these city sections as I'm desperately trying to find the pawn shop for the golden hairpin. I do not like how they're timed and I probably made a very bad mistake putting it on the third difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Holy poo poo, good to see you again, Nyaa.

• Locked thread