Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

This is a loving disgrace, I hope everyone who voted for Owens gets superkicked

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

WH-128 ULTRA FINAL

THE WH-128 2015 CHAMPION: KEVIN OWENS

vs.

THE WH-128 2013 ARCH OF BUNK: DANIEL BRYAN

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I Before E posted:

This is a loving disgrace, I hope everyone who voted for Owens gets superkicked

Don't worry, they'll get something worse.

To watch Owens feud with a freshly-turned babyface Kane.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Bryan, but really this should be Bryan vs Tozawa

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Owens

He may have been my fourth choice out of the Final Four, but he's still really loving good and has actually done something of consequence over the past year

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
Kevin Owens is a better wrestler than a farm.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Gotta give the vote to Owens. As fantastic a wrestler as Bryan is, he's been so plagued with injuries that I can't in good conscience vote for him.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Congrats to AJ who will continue to wrestle major matches for the next two years, possibly getting back the IWGP or, hell, even the ROH world title. My condolences to Kevin Owens, who will be neutered by booking, and either retired or dead very shortly.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

voting for bryan

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I am going to vote for:

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Kevin Owens, baby

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I can't decide between the guy who can't feel his feet or the guy who just can't see them.

Decisions.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Kevin "Not Physically Broken" Owens.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Daniel Bryan

Arch of Bunk forever

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

For your consideration: Daniel Bryan escaped WWE booking, whereas Kevin Owens is doomed to it

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Daniel Bryan, the man who saw a witch doctor so he could "get better" and come back early enough to enter the rumble knowing full well he wouldn't win and as a result killed the crowd for the rest of the night, then lose again to Roman Reigns at Payback and make the crowd turn on him further. He continued wrestling with a styrofoam cup as a neck until he won the Intercontinental Title at Wrestlemania 31, and defended the belt twice before he was injured again. He's never coming back, so let's not kill Kevin Owens this time.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
daniel bryan

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Jesus lord AJ lost

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
AJ was robbed Roddy was robbed Kyle was robbed

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
THE WH-128 2015 CHAMPION: KEVIN OWENS

How time changes things. If you had held this tournament early last year, a mouthy Quebecois named Kevin Steen would probably have not troubled the semi-finals, and Daniel Bryan would have, rightfully, claimed his place as one of the greatest of all time after a masterful Wrestlemania performance. Now here we are, a scant 15 months later, and Kevin Owens is tearing it up in the ring with no less than John Cena, while Daniel Bryan learns to walk, and feel pain again.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

duyarvish posted:

AJ was robbed Roddy was robbed Kyle was robbed Tozawa was robbed Cesaro was robbed Castle was robbed KUSHIDA was robbed

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Owens

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
This is a sham! Grado is the greatest of all time!

Stupid Bryan to win then :smith:

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Kevin Owens

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bryan. This poll made me hate Kevin Owens.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Owens

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Kevin Owens

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Owens. Bryan is an injured fuckboy midcarder.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

duyarvish posted:

AJ was robbed Roddy was robbed Kyle was robbed

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'm voting for Daniel Bryan because what worse can happen.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

KungFu Grip posted:

I'm voting for Daniel Bryan because what worse can happen.
A murder suicide or even worse start up a lovely midlife crisis rock band

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Kevin Owens.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Bryan

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

quote:

KILL OWENS KILL

Edit: Bryan had one of the greatest Mania moments ever, but has done gently caress-all since due to injuries. Owens has some of the largest belly fat untapped potential of any guy in WWE. He's probably the most believable heel in a long time (it feels like he never has to really reach for heel heat). Add to that the rocket strapped to his rear end by HHH, and the future actually looks bright for Owens. Daniel Bryan? Not so much. :smith:

BodyMassageMachine fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jul 7, 2015

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I'm voting for Daniel Bryan

We could have had a Nakamura/Bryan showdown, I just want to remind everyone of that.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Going to have to go with Bryan here only because I've only seen a very small amount of Owens so far and while he's great, Bryan was one of the guys who got me back into wrestling in 2013 and had an amazing year back then.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Owens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Kevin Owens. Sorry, Bryan. :smith:

• Locked thread