Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Are you still taking recommendations? Because I have one you might enjoy. It's a 2 player co-op vertical shmup game called Areo Fighters 2 on the NeoGeo (also known as Sonic Wings 2 in Japan, but I highly recommend you get the engrish version). Be sure you get Areo Fighters 2, and not 1, as 1 is missing a lot of the, uh, 'charm' 2 has. Be sure you carefully view the character select screen and don't skip the cutsceens.

For a college health class, I got a speaking assignment on yonic and phallic imagery, where we were encouraged to use visual aids. I took the opportunity to draw dicks everywhere, just like the founding fathers intended.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jun 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

AMovieReference posted:

Of course, always taking requests.

Just to make sure, I looked into the game to see if it was the "Engrish version". . . I really hope we can beat it with some characters now.

I love frying over the ocean.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I am super looking forward to Cadillac's and Dinosaurs.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
That is how that dude draws himself, yikes. If there was ever a person I would look at and say "That man makes money yelling in funny voices on the internet", it's him.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Yay! But I didn't mean to insinuate that you cover every character combination, that would take awhile. Spanky and Bobby do have pretty boring dialog together, but they play off of the other characters a lot better. But I hope you had an opportunity to look at who else is playable, such as

An angry square headed cyborg named Blaster Keaton, a ninja, a super model and her kid sister, and TWO pop idols that dress like they want to be in Gundam Wing

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

AMovieReference posted:

Here's Part 2 of Aero Fighters 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwGsD9AZ-Q0

I kinda wish sometimes that we were less improvising so we could have had an endings videos where we just watch them all for everyone's entertainment. I don't know.

Eh, nothing keeping you from going back and watching them at a later date, or all of us going and watching them on our own. But the fun part is your reactions to stuff. I'm glad you enjoyed the game somewhat!

You did nail my reaction to the character selection pretty accurately. God drat it Bobby and Spanky, why must you be the best characters and have the most boring dialogue.

Oh well. When in doubt,

Oh yeah, the single player dialogue is all unique too.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I would have loved this safari game as a kid. Hell, I'd love it now. It's like those lovely big game hunter light gun games, but way more interesting. And about the same graphical quality.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Osama Dozen-Dongs posted:

What kind of a person would play a lewd game at the arcade, in public?

Truck stops.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Good to see Spanky getting the recognition he deserves in the lineup there :3:

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Is anyone else getting a dadaist vibe from crazy engrish'd games like this? I think that's why they appeal to me so much. It kinda makes sense, these games prize irrationality and nonsense.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Lemma posted:

A yet lesser order of idiot than whoever though what Sonic was really missing was werewolves/demonic alien gun battles/human love interests/swords......

It was really noble of Sega to start hiring 12 year olds at the top of their creative writing classes, but short-sighted.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Here's another recommendation. Have you ever heard of Chicken Shift?

Fantastic show as always guys, your videos never fail to entertain :)

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Don't worry, Florida's borders are large and poorly guarded. You can escape relatively easy.

Those little noooooo's at the end killed me ;p

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Ah ha, the horrors of Hatris finally had you admit in-LP what branch of the mysterious armed forces you served in! Soon the research for my unauthorized biography: "Mom Can I Haz: The Fall, Rise, But Mostly loving Around Of A Youtube Channel" will be complete!

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Dirt Wizard posted:

For today's episode, we visit an actual classic. Joust is the best 1982 could offer in the way of animating a Molly Hatchet album cover, and it plays like a circle of Hell reserved for the denizens of the YouTube comment section; a chaotic, unbroken chain of dickishness that builds in momentum for those attempting to be the last to suffer. It is as beautiful and stupid as the bald eagle, and is truly symbolic of the American spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHEHEl7c42M

Australia has Emu, and famously lost a war against them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Participants:
Emus
Sir George Pearce
Major G.P.W. Meredith
Royal Australian Artillery

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Nov 18, 2016

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Dirt Wizard posted:

It's awesome to see people gathering around this thing we've made. It's honestly humbling to see people invested to the degree they are, and it adds in an extra element of accountability to keep this channel going strong, as it's not just ours anymore. From suggestions and feedback to art and assets, this show is becoming the product of a community. Thanks for hanging in there, folks. We'll make it worth your time.

We love you guys, and it's also very frustrating that you have such a small following when your videos are of such a high quality. We want to share you with the rest of the lovely internet!

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
We care and love you all. Your friendship is beautiful and inspiring. May you douchebag on into infinity!

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

I hope you'll consider taking this as an opportunity to add some much needed diversity to your roster. May I suggest a puppet?

Wait, Kyle's not a puppet? I am far less impressed with this show now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

AMovieReference posted:

Keith and Kyle both like to travel and eventually had to go to Antarctica. I'm actually working on a blog that I can post on here that just goes over my experience there, if everyone is interested in that.

Oh wow, I thought that was just clever greenscreening and AfterEffects. Post!

• Locked thread