Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

It's frustrating to see you guys hover at slightly under a hundred views for most of your videos. I've been following MCIHAD for as long as it has existed, and all three of you are really funny, witty, and just generally a joy to listen to. I hope you don't let yourself get discouraged and instead embrace the emotionally rewarding lifestyle of a starving artist!

Also linking the secondary channel, since it doesn't seem to be listed anywhere on the main YouTube page and people should watch those videos, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Dirt Wizard posted:

Thanks for hanging in there, folks. We'll make it worth your time.

Don't feel compelled to change your formula, it already is. You're not really doing anything 'wrong', you just lack exposure to the wider public. Life is unfair. :(

I think if I had to describe MCIHAD to an internet-literate person in simple terms, I'd call it something along the lines of "The best Let's Players you've never heard of". I apologize for making that sound more like a family curse than a compliment - This is why they don't let me work in marketing.

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Even just the Puyo-Puyo-type games alone should allow you to choose from a great variety of emotionally distressing experiences amongst the contestants. As a general rule, all of them were good, but the one moment you CANNOT miss in any possible 'Best of' is of course the cruel twist at the end of the second Super Puzzle Fighter II video.

Holy crap, even after all this time.

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

What's the actual story behind Kyle's trip to Antarctica? Job-related stuff?

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Absolutely, Antarctica is fascinating.

Hey, maybe this will finally bring in the big pageview counts, woohoo~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

I only realized that the swaying was still an ongoing thing when you specifically pointed it out... hoooly crap. Up to that point, I thought that your girlfriend was just holding onto the railing due to some lingering sea-sickness from earlier in the day. Poor Caitlynn (and my apologies in advance for probably butchering the spelling of your name, too)!

This is all very interesting, though. I've never seen any documentary material about Antarctica that sheds light on the everyday-life-aspects of the stay there - It's usually all very sciencey.

• Locked thread