Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

I am NOT a red Bumblebee for god's sake!

Gun Saliva
On that same note of requests, I'd love to see you take on Twinkle Star Sprites. It's one of those games that takes some practice to really click though, and it's fun in both singleplayer and multiplayer flavors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

Gun Saliva
Even if you know what kind of game it is it takes a while before you understand the rules and goals of the game, since the label "competitive puzzle shooter" isn't enough.

I'd still say you did pretty well, my first go with it involved a hell of a lot more confusion and credits use before I finally figured it out, even with watching the rules at the start(which only cover the basics anyway) If anyone's interested, the full gameplay explanation is over here on Wikipedia. But even with that, you need to play the game for a while to fully understand the mechanics.

The plot being Engrish and weird also helps, which is something you don't really see in two-player mode either.

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

Gun Saliva
Please tell me Waku Waku 7 is in there as part of the Head to Head bits. If not, consider this a request for it.

It's a pretty good fighting game that's helped by a rather diverse cast of characters(even if there's not that many to choose from)

Smoke fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jan 3, 2017

• Locked thread