Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just a had a really clear little flashback of how angry I was when Yuffie stole my materia. I think I was stuck in wutai for like a week trying to get it back. I forgave her in the end.

I never forgave Yuffie because she returns your materia all mixed up instead of the way you had it equipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Gau

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
marche :greencube:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

the one with the big bap

So Icey Seifuku
Dec 26, 2007

Quina Quen

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

I never forgave Yuffie because she returns your materia all mixed up instead of the way you had it equipped.

It soothed my aspergers to rearrange it back.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Quistis is p good too.

8 and 13 are cool for having characters who wear things that a person might actually wear without looking too weird. Well maybe not so much most characters in 13.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jun 8, 2015

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
Also, freya, she's pretty great. A wub story without the lady being an emotional mess

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Do i need to play 13 to play 13-2

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Especially Beatrix, but also every FF9 character.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Do i need to play 13 to play 13-2

No, but I think XIII is a better game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

No, but I think XIII is a better game

i disagree, but really, play both

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

where is lightning returns pc version

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

A lot of ports don't have their own FAQs. I got stuck in the Wii U Wind Waker because they changed part of the beginning of the game and it didn't match the guide.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Enix just tweeted recently to say it's still coming with no release date. Maybe something will show up at E3?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Enix just tweeted recently to say it's still coming with no release date. Maybe something will show up at E3?

square enix has their own e3 show this year, i expect it to mostly be the eidos garbage but maybe that will be there

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

square enix has their own e3 show this year, i expect it to mostly be the eidos garbage but maybe that will be there

I'm hoping so. Also for anyone who has it, the FFXV demo is getting a patch tomorrow with better performance and new gameplay features

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

demo patches

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

square enix europe is just wannabe ubisoft

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was worried they were going to change Cidney's outfit but she's still as sexy as ever, thankfully

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mine is probably Gilgamesh, but a close second would be the unnamed character in Fisherman's Horizon who acts like a jerk, and makes Squall realize that's how he sounds to everybody else.

Butlers Delight
Jul 11, 2004

NO LONGER A 24 YEAR OLD VIRGIN GUYS!

Bicyclops posted:

mine is probably Gilgamesh, but a close second would be the unnamed character in Fisherman's Horizon who acts like a jerk, and makes Squall realize that's how he sounds to everybody else.

Squall: (I liked him... wasn't really a bad guy... He was one of us... Seifer... You've become just a memory. Will they... Will they talk about me this way if I die, too? Squall was this and that. Using past tense, saying whatever they want? So this is what death is all about... ...Not for me. I won't have it!!!)

Quistis: "What's wrong, Squall?"

Squall: "I won't have it!"

Zell: "W-What?"

Selphie: "Are you MAD!?"

Squall: "I'm not having anyone talk about me in the past tense!"

[Squall runs out of the room and goes downstairs.]

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

that's easily the best line in any final fantasy game, agreed.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Selphie

IM ON A TRAIN

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Chicken-wuss

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I was worried they were going to change Cidney's outfit but she's still as sexy as ever, thankfully

Doing any sort of automotive work in her outfit seems fairly ill-advised. Also wasn't she renamed Cindy for the English version?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

why are anime names just random western words or names thrown together with no idea of context or aesthetics?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

my name is starburst pamayla, im gay and happy go lucky

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Strategic Tea posted:

why are anime names just random western words or names thrown together with no idea of context or aesthetics?

cuz its cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Strategic Tea posted:

Ever thought it's more about Japanese ideas of aesthetics instead you little ethnocentric turd... gently caress you.

Butlers Delight
Jul 11, 2004

Dubious posted:

Selphie

IM ON A TRAIN

she loves trains :unsmigghh:

Butlers Delight
Jul 11, 2004

Strategic Tea posted:

drat! Don't none of this make sense! I'm going, going, going, gone! And I'm leavin' the thinkin' to you! Yo, *honk*! Let's get a move on!

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Thanks for all the replies , I'll remember to cite SA in my graduate thesis.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Butlers Delight posted:

drat! Don't none of this make sense! I'm going, going, going, gone! And I'm leavin' the thinkin' to you! Yo, *honk*! Let's get a move on!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

http://www.vice.com/read/the-tale-of-the-final-fantasy-vii-house-is-a-window-into-the-dark-side-of-cosplay-529

lmao what is this article that mentions this site when was this

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Sephiroth

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gratz on the lovely Anita avatar.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's quistis becasue i want to have s*x with her ahahahahahahahaha. ohohohohohoho. lmfao!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sorry. all getting randy looking at 3d models and tetsuya nomura's artwork aside, it's ultros.

• Locked thread