Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Wormskull posted:

Gratz on the lovely Anita avatar.

TY Edwin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Butlers Delight posted:

drat! Don't none of this make sense! I'm going, going, going, gone! And I'm leavin' the thinkin' to you! Yo, *honk*! Let's get a move on!

lol

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
nu mou time mage

because his official art infers that he has a two-foot-long dick

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
cid highwind

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

i said freya but i cnange my mind. beatrix is the best one and freya is 2nd

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

rediscover posted:

i said freya but i cnange my mind. beatrix is the best one and freya is 2nd

too late we already know about your furry fetish

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
The one that doesn't exist and is in a game that is not bought by me and also I am walking away from the game

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Delita and/or Sazh for me

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

He comes and goes like the wind, swearing allegiance to no one. Hidden behind his wintry gaze lies a face known to none who live...

King Edgar on the elusive Shadow posted:

He'd slit his mama's throat for a nickel!

Shadow of Final Fantasy VI is one of the most loving badass characters in the gaming universe. But Shadow is not my favorite Final Fantasy character. It's his trusty dog, Interceptor. It is this very good dog that Shadow entrusts to take care of his daughter should anything happen to him.

Deleted scene posted:

Strago: I have one request... Show me your face. Even if you are him, I have no intention of wasting time trying to talk you into staying. I just want to know... for Relm's sake...
Shadow: ...... (He takes off his mask and shows Strago his face. However, his back is turned so that the player can't see.)
Strago: Thank you... Shadow. ...Come, let's have a drink.

Good dog. drat good dog.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Bolverkur posted:

Shadow of Final Fantasy VI is one of the most loving badass characters in the gaming universe. But Shadow is not my favorite Final Fantasy character. It's his trusty dog, Interceptor. It is this very good dog that Shadow entrusts to take care of his daughter should anything happen to him.

Good dog. drat good dog.

Interceptor is probably the best dog name I can think of.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/292120-Race

anybody got this steam card of lightnings armpit theyd be willing to give me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/292120-Race

anybody got this steam card of lightnings armpit theyd be willing to give me

I played 40 hours of this game offline so I didn't get any cards. Sorry

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Most Gentlemanly Hildibrand:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Not a warrior of light, but a gentleman of light

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

seiferguy posted:

The Most Gentlemanly Hildibrand:

I can never decide between him and his dad

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

SombereroLad posted:

I can never decide between him and his dad

I wanted to post his bad, but that would be not work safe and I just don't think imps could handle that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

seiferguy posted:

I wanted to post his bad, but that would be not work safe and I just don't think imps could handle that.

You should have just posted "Seifer" for lots of easy empty quotes

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

You should have just posted "Seifer" for lots of easy empty quotes

dang, didn't even think of that one.

Hildibrand owns, though.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
it'd be nice if the ffxiv cult would stop jerking it off as the finest comedy to ever exist when in reality it's humorous, i suppose, in parts but actually just drags out the same joke way too loving long

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
get this: hildibrand is incompetent yet calls himself a gentlemen. this is the six hour joke.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

seiferguy posted:

Change his name to "guy."

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Herr Shitlord
May 2, 2008

I feel so much butter!

god, i love gilgamesh. its actually really gay. he's my favorite part of every final fantasy game. i'm so happy he's been consistent in the hildibrand questline in FFXIV because it means I get to ogle at his adorable cute bulldog face and fantasize about squeezing his muscles/stomach chub. i have an entire folder dedicated to saving pictures of gilgamesh and i don't even give enough of a poo poo to be ashamed of my love for him anymore. yesterday i regged for battle at the big keep three consecutive times and main tanked gilgamesh much to my excitement. if you asked me to pick a single favorite amongst the ever changing gilgamesh continuum, I don't think I could choose. i guess it would have to be the original Amano design that his dissidia and FFXIV design was based on, although i love them all. even FF13-2 era gilgamesh is cute in a "weird uncle enters a cyberpunk phase 40 years too late in his life" sort of way. i also admittedly only played FF13-2 at first because of the gilgamesh DLC. he's the best

YIFFY HIGHSCHOOL
Jan 21, 2015

^^^^ realest post on imp zone ^^^^^^

Belzac
Mar 20, 2008

The third fracture I would do away with...I can't, sorry.

F R A C T U R E
my favorite character is myself

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Herr Shitlord posted:

god, i love gilgamesh. its actually really gay. he's my favorite part of every final fantasy game. i'm so happy he's been consistent in the hildibrand questline in FFXIV because it means I get to ogle at his adorable cute bulldog face and fantasize about squeezing his muscles/stomach chub. i have an entire folder dedicated to saving pictures of gilgamesh and i don't even give enough of a poo poo to be ashamed of my love for him anymore. yesterday i regged for battle at the big keep three consecutive times and main tanked gilgamesh much to my excitement. if you asked me to pick a single favorite amongst the ever changing gilgamesh continuum, I don't think I could choose. i guess it would have to be the original Amano design that his dissidia and FFXIV design was based on, although i love them all. even FF13-2 era gilgamesh is cute in a "weird uncle enters a cyberpunk phase 40 years too late in his life" sort of way. i also admittedly only played FF13-2 at first because of the gilgamesh DLC. he's the best

not reading all this, but yes, gilgamesh is the best.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bicyclops posted:

not reading all this, but yes, gilgamesh is the best.

I read it all and I still agree

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
Balthier plays the role of leading man of my heart. I also liked Han Solo more than Luke Skywalker, well thanks for reading

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That guy's brain is broken because a final fantasy sprite

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've played every single non-MMO FF game and beaten all of them except for 12 and I don't know who Gilgamesh is

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I've played every single non-MMO FF game and beaten all of them except for 12 and I don't know who Gilgamesh is

He's the funny guy in FF5 who you fight over and over, and he's in FF8 as odin's replacement when Seifer kills odin. he's also in ff12, i think he is one of the hunts. Seigfried in ff6 is basically him but not named after him for some reason. i think that's all. he's not in ff10 or 7 unfortunately.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Herr Shitlord posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GELBhUKwcDQ

Bicyclops posted:

He's the funny guy in FF5 who you fight over and over, and he's in FF8 as odin's replacement when Seifer kills odin. he's also in ff12, i think he is one of the hunts. Seigfried in ff6 is basically him but not named after him for some reason. i think that's all. he's not in ff10 or 7 unfortunately.

The FF6 remake adds Gilgamesh as an Esper (after you fight him) and he's a major character in the Hildibrand sub-plot in FFXIV too.

seiferguy fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jun 12, 2015

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ghido the Turtle and Exdeath have a DBZ fight in FFV so they're the best characters.

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Soral posted:

i changed my mind, my second favourite is actually Yuffie

except she's my fav

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Steiner.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sir Adelbert Rusty, captain of the Knights of Pluto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

No matter how young or old he was, Cid was always sexy as hell.

• Locked thread