Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Shitlord
May 2, 2008

I feel so much butter!

god, i love gilgamesh. its actually really gay. he's my favorite part of every final fantasy game. i'm so happy he's been consistent in the hildibrand questline in FFXIV because it means I get to ogle at his adorable cute bulldog face and fantasize about squeezing his muscles/stomach chub. i have an entire folder dedicated to saving pictures of gilgamesh and i don't even give enough of a poo poo to be ashamed of my love for him anymore. yesterday i regged for battle at the big keep three consecutive times and main tanked gilgamesh much to my excitement. if you asked me to pick a single favorite amongst the ever changing gilgamesh continuum, I don't think I could choose. i guess it would have to be the original Amano design that his dissidia and FFXIV design was based on, although i love them all. even FF13-2 era gilgamesh is cute in a "weird uncle enters a cyberpunk phase 40 years too late in his life" sort of way. i also admittedly only played FF13-2 at first because of the gilgamesh DLC. he's the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread