Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Can't wait till Siri pops up with the pathetic depressed tweet when I pick up my phone at 2:30 AM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Team logo wear is nice but why I can't I use Applepay to pay for my $30 hamburger combo??

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

My dad is a college professor and "multiple" students this year turned in term papers as printed out screencaps written in iOS notes app.

I definitely wrote a couple tiny papers in notes but copy and pasted it into word later and changed the font at least.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Logikv9 posted:

I love how Apple Maps looks but drat the functionality and accuracy is lacking.

I used navigation to go somewhere I've been before because why not and I "arrived" at my destination 3 blocks away.

It really largely depends on where you live and where you're going, because they pull from different sources one app might be better getting you to one place instead of the other.

And both still can't handle Anaheim, CA.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

LupercanaliusAB posted:

It's a goofy bastard cross of Google News and StumbleUpon.

It's the Yahoo News app with more than Yahoo.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Trackpad on keyboard is actually pretty cool.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Oh good, I like the video thing.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
gently caress you I want to beg someone on the forum to let me beta test due to the hole in my soul, Apple, how dare you take that experience from me.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Want a Detroit Decay->Gentrification timelapse face.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Finally a way to quickly keep track of my Coke Reward points.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I wonder if they're gonna stick to the April release cycle for the watch because it seems weird to put out a new product with a 6 month old OS.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
iTunes radio has gotten better to the point I use it more than Pandora so I'm interested in them putting more behind it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Beats . . . ONE ONE ONe One oneone one one

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lil B shows up and curses your favorite basketball team if he finds you haven't bought his latest album.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

smackfu posted:

"No genres, just great music." How exactly do they think that is going to work? People like genres!

I don't )=

I often listen to the local university station even though I'm gradamuated because they just play music, no genre lines.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Drake? That guy that hates Caitlyn Jenner? Boooooo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The only thing I ever used Spotify for was to listen to people's Summer Jam playlists and listen to bad 90s alternative while playing Bloodborne, so may it RIP.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Apple loves Florence and the Machine.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The girl is crying because she's an introvert and the dancing subway people wouldn't respect her personal space.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It's my own fault, I believed in Apple TV news despite history telling me not to do that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Whirlwind Jones posted:

What? Everyone came out a week ago saying the AppleTV stuff wasn't ready and wouldn't be shown at all.

Oh, did they? My bad, I haven't' been keeping up on what was supposed to happen during this WWDC.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

ShoogaSlim posted:

I'm genuinely surprised that so many people care about music subscription services this much.

I have no idea what the differences are between Apple Music, Beats One(1?), Beats Connect, and whatever the gently caress else they just announced.

I just want to put songs from my computer onto my phone and listen to them when I press play.

If it's the same update that's in the public beta, you can still play do this (now, didn't work that great during the first beta of it).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Supgaiz posted:

By default, notifications are now displayed in chronological order and grouped by day, rather than grouped by app.

An upgrade is worth it just for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Maybe it'll be like Apple's hold music. Sometimes pretty great, sometimes really repetitive, sometimes TryHard . . . and always Florence and the Machine.

• Locked thread