Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Is this all getting integrated into the music app or is this another app I need to hide?

Also lol @ Beats Connect. It'll die just like Ping. Ping 2.0.

Edit: please don't clutter up my music.app Apple. I just want to listen to my music. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Oh bummer...looks like Apple music IS replacing music.app.

I hope I can clear away all the features I'll never use.*

*unlikely, but I'll adapt and move on. :sigh:

EDIT: Yeahhh..they're making Music.app even more convoluted to push Apple Music. To get to my own music, I'll now have to open the app, go to My Music and use a weird hodge-podge Album/Playlist view to find what I want. Rather than just opening the app and going to playlist.

I get why they're pushing their music service, but I'm an "old man". I like my music, let me listen to my music easily.

Snuffman fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jun 8, 2015

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

I'll reserve full blown whining until I've actually tried the new app. :)

I'm just vaguely interpreting off of screenshots. Music.app looked pretty awful under iOS7/8 until I removed a bunch of categories I never use.

Wait and see! :)

• Locked thread