Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I cant' get over how stupid this OSX name is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Give me user logins on my iPad damnit! iPads are household devices.

Edit: Wait... is split view only on the latest and greatest iPad?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I really don't see anything so far worth upgrading from iOS 8. I don't see a need to start slowing down my perfectly stable iPhone with a new OS.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Whirlwind Jones posted:

lol you idiot your phone will work better but go ahead and not update it like some kind of stupid loving doofus.

iOS8 crippled my iPad Mini, so no to upgrading unless it has notable features

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

The Devil Tesla posted:

I love that they're acting like this connect thing is a replacement for facebook and twitter when it's going to be one more place where music artists are gonna need to post stuff.

Nah man, Ping Apple Music is going to be huge

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Oh nice! Yeah, me and my wife battle over the Spotify account sometimes.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
The app will also remember the state it was last in when you used it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
If Apple Pay could somehow incorporate my loyalty cards to auto scan/check in when I pay with Apple Pay, that would be amazing.

Tried doing an purchase at Walgreens today and want to still go through 3 different screens for my reward balance and poo poo like that

• Locked thread