Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Hey guys what's going on with this tournament, is this a real loving thing that people watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

advanced statsman posted:

if you like football you'll watch Copa America, and if you like Wario Tifos, you'll watch the Mickey Mouse Fifa Women's World Cup

drat. I like all that stuff so this is a difficult choice. Is watching Colombia in the FWWC good?

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Hrm maybe I'll watch Argentina, Messi looks like Mario, Tevez looks like Wario and Di Maria looks like Waluigi.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
This is extremely my poo poo right here

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Colombia is civilized and we can't beat Brazil (I identify as Colombian)

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Drogadon posted:

With Neymar out they have nobody to get startstruck, just a bunch of clowns and a Fred

e: come on Hamz, be a bro and help out a dude

Lol I didn't think I would make it on the broadcast.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Like I've been saying, Colombia is cool and good and a land of excellent investment opportunities.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

El Hefe posted:

Bolaños makes it 1-0 for Ecuador against Mexico, if it stays just like this it'd be good for Venezuela.

*to the tune of Guaco's "Vivo"*

"Vamos a ganar, estamos Venezuela y vamos a ganar!!"

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

El Hefe posted:

Alexis :unsmith:

him and Bravo are the only good lads in the Chilean team

I like Gary

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Good job, team

Is this from one of Videla's dungeons or is this what passes as copa locker room?

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Ka0 posted:

where's Pizarro lol

I'm the guy fourth from the left in the back with the super hosed up hairline lol I bet he's an admin on a Chilean pua forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
South American poo poo talking is so...primitive...but that's what makes it so effective IMHO.

• Locked thread