Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Chile is doing... well??? Awuh?? Uh??? As a Bielsa Widow this upsets me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
I don't want to jump to conclusions but it seems to me that Cavani is a bad person just like his dad

Vidal, otoh, is a hero and a martyr

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

dj_pain posted:

vidal isn't a hero or martyr. Wait till tomorrow when we find out chile went to celebrate the win and vidal and valdiva smash another ferrari.

you will find that these unfortunate incidents are just courageous players being brought down by "the man" (or as we call it here, "el hueón")

i will never not believe vidal when he says crashing his car when drunk wasn't his fault, i will never not believe the boys when they say they were just having a wholesome post-baptism party, and above all i will never not believe gary when he says he accidentally enters brothels asking "qué sucede"

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
If you'd ever been to Chile you'd see that men cup each other's nuts instead of waving, and finger each other instead of shaking hands. This is because any wave- or shake-like motion is considered taboo due to association with earthquakes. Pretty rude of Cavani to react like that imo...

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
(yes, Jara should be banned+fined. Fucile deserved that 2nd yellow tho)

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

hecko posted:

Distracted by the ocean.

mean
true, but mean

peru's strategy against chile: wait till we score three goals and demand that the referee recognizes two of those goals as historically peruvian according to international law

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

saviro posted:

more like completely forget that the country was built on a dictatorship that killed thousands but hey we're good now so w/e , roto conchadetumadre

as far as hilarious non-slurs that peruvian tabloids use against us i really prefer "mapochino"

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Weaponized Cum posted:

you did lose the case so :cawg:

well i didn't say it's not going to work!!

Weaponized Cum posted:

the traitors of south america, nobody likes you

haven't we all dreamed of betraying argentina once or twice tho... what's a little treason between friends...

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Polidoro posted:

Yes, but as long as they don't win it I'm ok with it. If they do win it I'll just say it doesn't count just like Colombia's

We like to pretend we're "the Englishmen of Latin America" (whatever the gently caress that ever meant) so acting like we're hot poo poo even though our only title was bought at home with poo poo refs would be right up our alley

I'd much rather prefer if we were eliminated by Peru than lost the final, tho. Reactions would be hilarious

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
This is it. Paraguay is gonna get revenge for the War Of The Triple Alliance.

I love it when that happens!! I love it when plucky underdog countries get payback for the poo poo they were subjected to decades, even centuries ago by poo poo nations full of assholes!!

btw peru stop ragging on about that war you lost, you sore losers :smug:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Ok so, as a Chilean,

GOOD OUTCOME:
1. Chile wins the Copa

BETTER OUTCOME:
2. Peru eliminates Chile

BEST OUTCOME:
3. Peru eliminates Chile, the fix is revealed after we've lost, Jadue is lynched at the Plaza de Armas, nation descends into chaos. Commentators spin it as "a moral triumph"

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

African AIDS cum posted:

what is keeping south americans from being civilized?

CIA, years 1945-1990

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Monday Bandele posted:

Chile look and play like a prison gang football team

please don't make fun of Gary

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

advanced statsman posted:

you're a pseudoargentinian

Uruguayans are like quantum Argentinians... at once better and worse, ruder and less rude, depending on a number of variables

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Vegetable posted:

How has that not gone Sanchez's way? The ref is literally insane

The fix... is out???

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
We're a poo poo country full of garbage people but we're alright and we won

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Vegetable posted:

Man I don't know if Bravo is MotM although I couldn't find a Chilean player to single out

Isla was p. good, but it's kind of an empty goodness with no goals. Bravo sounds about right to me

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

R. Mute posted:

medel imo

gary's cool but he wasn't the only chilean defender worth half a poo poo for a change this time

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

PerpetualSelf posted:

retards i bet they killed some voters under that stadium of theirs to get that one awarded

Colombia did not win this Copa America and was in fact bad

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
also last time Chilean voters were killed was 42 years ago, while last time Colombian voters were killed was 42 seconds ago

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Anyway, this Copa will be a nice respite between losing our ocean to Peru, our coast to Bolivia and the Andes to Argentina. please be sure to tune in for Copa America Chile 2035, the first tournament to be played integrally in Antarctica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Oh hey that reminds me, since Argentinians have a habit of referring to English people as "pirates", do they have any pirate-related slurs against us? Pirate helpers? Pirate wannabes? Pirate janitors? Traidores pro-piratas?

• Locked thread