Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Only 16 days until summer games opens up with trihex running yi hundo I can't wait to have to shuffle out of the hotel when someone pulls the fire alarm to be funny

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

SeXReX posted:

Only 16 days until summer games opens up with trihex running yi hundo I can't wait to have to shuffle out of the hotel when someone pulls the fire alarm to be funny

cant wat for your throat to be slit on air dfuck you

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

elf help book posted:

yeah man, 20 days is a long time to wait

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

elf help book posted:

hear, hear

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Call me crazy, but I don't think that random guy who sits in the crowds at GDQ events and posts in the Imp Zone is going to be ritualistically slaughtered live on the Internet.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Call me crazy, but I don't think that random guy who sits in the crowds at GDQ events and posts in the Imp Zone is going to be ritualistically slaughtered live on the Internet.

one can hope

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
kill the animal

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

In Training posted:

Jokes on you, they're dumb enough to let me run a game.

I'll be executed live for violating the strict "no fun" policy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

He get's shoutouts and stuff so I think he'll get a shoutout from the Obese Brotherhood who then cuts the lights and moves through the audience like a dark tide, and then, just as a spotlight shines down on the OP, begin performing insane body slams, elbow drops, and machete chops to his body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

rediscover posted:

one can hope

• Locked thread