Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Sorry your wife hosed you over. I'd say get a lawyer as soon as you can. I don't think your marriage can be saved at this point, nor is it worth saving. You definitely should not be in a relationship with someone who acts this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

And how do you even gently caress up, "not telling your employer you're leaving." You're a douchebag for just putting that on your co-workers and trying to deuce out, don't get me wrong, but I can't understand how you failed to keep your move a secret. How could they possibly know about it without you telling them?
Reading the OP over, it looks like he started job-hunting but wasn't planning to move so early. He still had a house to sell and needed to save up more money. He could have been waiting to get an offer before putting in his two weeks notice, which is a perfectly reasonable move since his old company would give people the axe just for looking. When a company is nasty the general consensus is to give them the bare minimum amount of notice.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Fool and the World posted:

Im more astonished at the amount of "man up" rhetoric from self described "enlightened" posters. The man asked for advice after getting burned for making a well meaning but horrendously misguided decision to trust the woman he loved. The amount of personal belittlement is baffiling.
Don't take posts seriously on a comedy forum. A number of those people are making GBS threads on the OP because it's fun.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Don't blow things out of proportion. There were only a few people saying the latter.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Lawyer up, OP. And consider therapy in the near future. You deserve a relationship with someone who won't cheat on you or take your money and the way to get there is by growing your self-esteem.

• Locked thread