Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

GunChicka posted:

What led to your wife getting back in touch with her family, then deciding to move home?

So what exactly are you trying to establish with these additional details??? Anything? Cause I'm pretty sure he went over the whole moving to Oregon thing for a fresh start earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

GunChicka posted:

Deep emotional truths. Why are you so put off by probing in the advice forum? Do you still talk to your mother?

You've asked this guy easily a dozen questions, I'm real curious where you're trying to go with this. Do you have a point at all? Are you trying to figure anything out?

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

GunChicka posted:

The dude told a super vague story missing some pretty important details and was asking for some pretty consequential advice. Also now I'm just really curious about the whole thing and I already binged through Bloodlines so need more family drama.

There's a real difference between trying to understand the situation and this sort of cross examining stuff you're doing where the implicit thing is "I'm going to catch you in a contradiction." You've been calling bullshit on this guy for a some time and he has been providing consistent answers that are more or less in line with what he said originally.

• Locked thread