Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

r00tn00b posted:

Trust can be rebuilt with time.
I know it's slim. But if there is a chance.l I'll take it.

you dumb piece of idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I would say you need to get used to the idea that your family is now "my kids and their mother who I am on amicable terms with" and find some happiness in that scenario because "my kids and their mother, my loving wife" is almost certainly over if, be honest with yourself, it ever really existed in the first place

But its your life OP, namaste

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I dont think youre pathetic. That was out of line, sorry, I had no right to imply your marriage wasn't happy and loving.

If she was behaving erratically I would say, maybe with therapy and help she could come around and be that loving wife you remember, but she's not actually behaving erratically, she's behaving very purposefully as someone who wants you the hell out of her life. For whatever reason, I don't know, but if at some point she comes around, I just hope you remember this time and this feeling and try not to get swept away by the allure of the happy family. I dont think its possible for 2 people to have an equitable, harmonious relationship after one person has so thoroughly tried to just utterly destroy the other.

Good luck with whatever happens

• Locked thread