Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Centripetal Horse posted:

This is amazing. It's like Don Quixote hosed Euripides on a pile of Shakespearean tragedies, and gave birth to a series of E/N posts. If you're not trolling, at least stop telling us that you're thinking about reconciling. Pretend you're not, because it's painful for the rest of us to watch you wallow in what is starting to look like delusion bordering on actual mental illness.

I'm guessing both the OP and his ex-wife are both pretty hosed up people. When crazy and crazy get together and they have come from crazy families they often don't know it and think they are relatively normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Veskit posted:

Her actions are irrelevant to you and what you're doing. You need to get your poo poo in order, get a lawyer, and plan for her attacks on you. Keep going to therapy, keep doing the right things and hopefully everything will turn out well.

Like you do get she's trying to take your kids away from you and have full custody right? Like have you accepted this is the attack she's launching on you?

It's probably not her idea, it's her parents driving all this as she passively sits there (probably still pining for the OP). If only he could talk to her away from her parents this would all get sorted out.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So what's wrong with her, is she mentally ill or having some major melt down? She has to be seriously hosed to be doing all this and even alienating her parents. It's totally not your problem anymore, but I hope she gets the help she needs.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Thanks for keeping us posted. It's nice to get updates on long-term stories like this.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

r00tn00b posted:

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

Literally on the last day should could have possibly loving done anything she loving hired a new lawyer, and filed to get the court date moved and is fighting me again, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

We challenged it and are waiting to hear back from the judge, the hearing was supposed to be this Thursday! Why does she feel like making us all suffer more than we already have.

Just gently caress

I needed to rant somewhere. and i didn't feel like opening a new thread for this, gently caress

That's horrible, but you know the answer: mental illness + is a generally horrible person. You'll come out on top.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

r00tn00b posted:

It would have to be her dad or her uncle. That's all I can think of. And she is claiming she dosn't have the means to travel to from Texas which is why we need to reschedule the hearing.

I thought her parents were totally on your side?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So she only broke one dad's dog. Other dad's still have intact healthy dogs ?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Court day will come up and at the last moment the lawyer won't show because he's busy taking his 3 cats and turtle to the vet after they were alone with her for 30 seconds.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah I'm curious how exactly it all turned out, how the process went.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I have a feeling she's going to use the visitation and 50% travel costs thing to just randomly hit you when her broken brain tells her to make trouble. It won't be for the kids, it will be in some weird attempt to bother you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah, I knew a guy with a crazy ex-wife who would totally ignore him and her kids for months and months but then get word he has some vacation time or plans of any sort and then hit him up for visitation when it would inconvenience him the most. Or just if anything bad would happen in her life she'd just suddenly show back up in their lives and try to cause drama and disrupt things. The kids were just tools to get at her ex.

Mental illness is a hell of a thing. Specially when it hits AFTER you get married, and have kids.

• Locked thread