Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

dead cowboy posted:

Don't worry, Portland is a great place to be homeless! Well, it must be because we're overrun with them. I'm sure you'll be a fine addition!

Bridges everywhere, choice underpass real estate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

r00tn00b posted:

18 and 21

Haha well maybe someday you will be able to make a decision for yourself that's not completely asinine

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

r00tn00b posted:

Trust can be rebuilt with time.
I know it's slim. But if there is a chance.l I'll take it.

Well then I guess it's :munch: time

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

OP just how many printers have you carried for this woman

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Do you love yourself? Because when you do it's usually easier to stand up for yourself and alter your Feels for someone who blatantly hosed you over.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Tough. Time to start actively trying to see her differently.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

It makes me happy that Prester John can't post here for a year, but it makes me sad that he can still post in DnD, a forum that is basically cheering on a self-destructive mentally ill hobo because he makes them feel good about all of their preconceived ideas. Prester John I do not hold any malice against you but your threads are nonsensical and your obvious mental illness has completely compromised any insights you feel you may have and DnD is not helping you by denying this.

*do not hold any malice against you butt trots in*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

life is killing me posted:

OP's wife is a sociopath among other things, has deep-seated daddy issues along with your typical Freudian mommy issues, and totally planned all of this. There's just no way it happened the way OP describes unless it had been planned for months before execution.

In addition to being a sociopathic nightmare of a woman who had no business accepting semen into her loins even if there was but a scant possibility she would eventually give birth, she's also pretty obviously a con artist. I'm willing to bet her "family" are a bunch of con artists too, which is why they are TELLING you she's been kicked out and they are all of a sudden glad-handing and helping you out.

Basically, I'm still not seeing how they hear one thing from their ESTRANGED daughter and automatically hate you on her word alone without questioning anything, and then when they realized she was horrible and regretted ever knowing her, THAT'S when it's an automatic, sudden 180 toward helping you out? Like, unless she told them some long, elaborate lie (or truth) about you being abusive to the point maybe you forbid her to contact her family so she'd be stuck with you, I just don't get how they wouldn't be super skeptical about anything she told them after she allegedly just showed up on their doorstep. Okay, so she "made contact" with her half-sister(s)? So what? Unless she started the lie with them, I just don't see the dots connecting.

So basically, what we have here is wife has been planning this poo poo forever, the classic long-con, "makes contact" with "half-sisters" (so even if they really were her half-sisters, making contact with them was probably part of the plan too) and then plays nice for awhile to get your confidence up, and when it's time for execution, supremely fucks you over. She goes to Oregon, you follow her per her plan, but now she's all of a sudden "staying with family" and they "have no room for you." This is all after probably calling your boss at your old job, getting you fired by telling him or her you were planning on quitting, and leaving you with enough of a mess on your own in Ohio. It's either this or she never planned on you following her to Oregon with the kids, intending to dump them with you and vanish like a loving ninja after you'd been fired, because gently caress you. So when you DID follow her, she probably had a contingency plan or a Plan B, and put that into action to further gently caress you over.

Sociopath, con-artist, take your pick, or all of the above.

gently caress.

If this is all true, then OP, you can survive anything thrown at you. Because gently caress that poo poo.

You're awful.

• Locked thread