Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Find a different parking lot for that trailer before you're out a job too.

This doesn't sound like a woman who wants you around. She may want things from time to time, but she has been pretty clear and it's time to move on.

I suggest building capital before going to court. Get an initial consultation and then line up a stable job and housing before you go after the kids in court. You probably also want to keep some formal record of your efforts to remain a part of their lives that don't clash with your restraining order.

Speaking of which, was she ever hospitalized as she claims?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

r00tn00b posted:

Apparently the box cutter I had in my pocket was me threatening her with a knife.
When did this come into the story?

Did she see it? Did the cops find it in a pat down?

Just be honest with us and with yourself if you want to get anywhere here.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Thank-you for taking us all on this ride.

• Locked thread