Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
If you are at risk of running out of safe places to stay, try checking this group to see if they can help you. It's family oriented, they could help you with seeing your kids again. At the very least they might be able to offer you a safe and clean place to sleep.

Secks Cauldron posted:

Sorry your wife hosed you over. I'd say get a lawyer as soon as you can. I don't think your marriage can be saved at this point, nor is it worth saving. You definitely should not be in a relationship with someone who acts this way.

Also this. It's going to be hard at first, but you need to start accepting that your marriage is over. :( I'm sorry you're going through all this OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

r00tn00b posted:

quoting because edit is not working?

Her father in law is an ex DA and an practicing lawyer here in Portland. This probably helps her more than anything.

If this is your wife, wouldn't her father-in-law be your father?

Kazvall posted:

I feel like something is missing here.

• Locked thread